Male Anal first timer

So a few months ago my wife started touching me around the bum and it drove me wild. Ever since then the thought of it gets me going so the other day I tried one of the basic butt plugs you get in the couple weekend packs and it was good but maybe too flimsy. On Monday I ordered an anal dildo 😳 Not 100% sure how I feel about trying a cock shaped thing but ready to give it a go. Any ideas on best places to suction it too for solo play? Trying to get the right height is my concern.

One of the best places to use the suction cup is in the shower as you can put it at your desired height on a tiled wall, or another option if you’ve got a full length mirror securely fixed on the wall or a wardrobe... suction cup dildos are quite versatile so they’ll pretty much fix to most surfaces, even walls I think, so do some fun experimenting and see what works best for you 😉

I agree with AJSTAR, the shower is usually the easiest. You can also use it on the fridge or other appliances, laminated wood, glass (make sure it's not thin, though - safety first!), the edge of a bathtub, possibly door or door frame (depending on the size of the suction cup). Look for shiny surfaces that can take a pounding.

As for trying something that's cock-shaped, it really doesn't matter. I think you should experiment with different shapes, designs, sizes and materials to find what feels best. Tbh, realistic toys are nice for anal if you like the feeling of the shaft going in, but otherwise don't like much texture. If you like texture, then anal beads or textured dildos/ vibrators will be better.

Hope you enjoy this new ''world''! =)

I know how you feel, I was the same. Lots of live and go slow. Amazing feeling. My wife bought a strap on for my birthday once- one of the best presents ever. Enjoy.

Thanks for the replies all. Lots of good ideas for me to try.

Jenco don't worry about a cock shaped item heading up the back passage. I'm totally straight. But my wife pegging me is just the best. In fact just her wanking me and touching my anus has me exploding. Just enjoy it.

Jenco wrote:

So a few months ago my wife started touching me around the bum and it drove me wild. Ever since then the thought of it gets me going

Yes it is an amazing feeling when my wife does this. I end up with a larger erection from the extra blood it draws to my penis from the extra stimulation I feel.

I got over the whole "penis shaped" issue very quickly, if I'm honest, it was more a fear about what Mrs Sen would think / say rather than my own perception that it would be "gay" to have something that looked like a penis entering me.

The other thing is size, part of me still has a nervousness that "its ok" to like a small phalice penetrating me but not a big one (again, probably more to do with Mrs Sen). I do have some sizeable toys (7inch plus circumfrence butt plugs) that I have used with solo, but I do have a largeish king cock (8 inch long, 6inch girth) that is intended for strap on play, but so far only used solo (Mrs Sen did raise eyebrows when she saw it, maybe she was scared for me, who knows).

As for suction cup, can't recommend it enough, especially on the shower wall. I sometimes have a play when shaving and washing my hair, really makes showers enjoyable. Something like the lifelike lover range from LH or king cock range are ideal (although the KC range can be rather girthy).

Just enjoy it, communication with the Mrs about what you are enjoying is key