Male anal play

I have always been curious about anal sex and what It feels like but never really had toys etc to try it until recently. Yes I have had the odd finger or 2 inside there and sometimes my wife puts a couple in there during sex but never nothing else. I started to use my wife's 7" dildo and it felt amazing after telling her she said why don't I get my own, so I bought myself a 7.5" realistic dildo with a suction and OMG it was amazing the girth was big much bigger than my wife dildo in fact too big at first but I started to get use to it and using plenty of lube I was using it with ease. I did orgasm for the first time using the dildo without even touching myself something inside me just happened and i couldnt stop myself from cumming but it felt amazing. Thoughts ?

Congrats - and hope you bought your wife a new dildo too after using hers lol xxxxx

Nothing else to say, except enjoy!!

Xx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Congrats - and hope you bought your wife a new dildo too after using hers lol xxxxx

Xx

My thoughts exactly! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Corset_is wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Xx

My thoughts exactly! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

+1

I'm glad you are now a member of the anal club ! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I adore anal, always have done. It is an amazing feeling once you get used to it. Keep it up, so to speak ๐Ÿ˜‰ and enjoy yourself xx

Lucky you, I've tried many times to cum from anal play, but not managed it yet! More practice required I think!

xxxPhoenix72 wrote:

Lucky you, I've tried many times to cum from anal play, but not managed it yet! More practice required I think!

Get yourself a good suction cup dildo and go for t hands free. It was the first way I came solo from anal. Also I get off from some good deep thrusting almost all the way out and then all the way in again. The larger the girth the more intense and uncontrollable the orgasms.

We started getting into anal play a few years back however with life and kids, myself working away time to have fun in the bedroom was few and far between... I'm home a lot more now and tonight I'm home from work, into the shower to get clean. I've enjoyed tea with my family whilst the wife knows my secret. I'm wearing lovehoneys anal stuffer butt plug . https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8566
We started with smaller toys but I knew straight away I liked the feeling but needed more, We have the tantus https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9619 which I love but does become a bit much after a short time. Tend to go slimmer for longer play.
I'm trying to stretch myself out for this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35507 but as it's not gradual I'm struggling.
This kit will.be my next purchase I think to help https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15697

So pleased you found it so wonderful, I love it, take your time lots of lube and build up. I found this site so helpful every time I log in and the toys that get recomended and of course the reviews truly helped me to enjoy and choose the right one for me. Suction cups has been the way forward for me they give good solo play benifits as KingGrthy mentions.

I'm thinking of reintroducing anal play into my masturbation sessions but it's been so long since I've had anything up there. Not sure if I need to start small again or carry on from where I left off so to speak

I'm a happily married man who classifies myself as Bi. I don't have any attraction to men at all I just love receiving anal sex. I've never given and never would.
It's difficult finding time to meet anyone for anal sex due to family life so I've usually improvised for sexual satisfaction.
Nothing has ever quite hit the mark though as I always feel like I want it really deep.
I've just recently bought the Renagade Monster Meat 11.5"dildo from here and have to admit it's certainly a monster. I think I've managed about nine inches so far but still feel like I need or want it deeper. Is it safer to go in further? My next step is something longer, any suggestions.
I've discovered that size really really does matter!!

Hi, I have a great 12" insertable lenght dildo ....as I love it deep, just past the second sphincter muscles it is more intense for me than the P spot, its so enjoyable very deep.......but you have to be super clean...

I agree once you get past that second point it feels amazing. I've managed to go even further today and can now insert as much of the renegade monster as I dare without the risk of losing it lol! Unbelievable sensation!

Hi, Iโ€™m new with the whole anal play thing Iโ€™ve got a LH 5.75 inch insertable lenth beginners anal bead probe, my problem is I canโ€™t get the whole thing in it seems to hit something and I feel preassure could this be the second sphincter Iโ€™ve heard about. Any tips guys.

Taz74 wrote:

Hi, Iโ€™m new with the whole anal play thing Iโ€™ve got a LH 5.75 inch insertable lenth beginners anal bead probe, my problem is I canโ€™t get the whole thing in it seems to hit something and I feel preassure could this be the second sphincter Iโ€™ve heard about. Any tips guys.

It might be but probably just not getting past the transverse folds further up your rectum, depends on your body position somewhat though. The angle of insertion is important, you may also need to bear down(relax the muscles) a little when putting it in. The angle your after is basically as close to your backside as possible.

The Sigmoid Junction is a sort of right angle bend, rather than a sphincter like the anus. The muscle is kind of a sling but for example I can take 8-9 inches of some large toys without passing the sigmoid. My toys that are 7-8 inches long can just reach it enough to give it a little stetch which feels nice, but they dont technically pass it into the colon, for that I have more flexible toys which is a must to get past the bend, although after a lot of practice some large toys can be taken really deep without the need for such flexibility. Im a beginner with depth still haha.

wrote:

Taz74 wrote:

You need to take your time and relax. It takes time to get something right up. Try Pjur Back Door Relaxing Anal Glide Lube off the Lovehoney site. It really helped me get deeper. For me depth is the key to really satisfying anal pleasure. I'm getting around ten inches plus of a large dildo inside me now and I still feel like I want more!

It might be but probably just not getting past the transverse folds further up your rectum, depends on your body position somewhat though. The angle of insertion is important, you may also need to bear down(relax the muscles) a little when putting it in. The angle your after is basically as close to your backside as possible.

The Sigmoid Junction is a sort of right angle bend, rather than a sphincter like the anus. The muscle is kind of a sling but for example I can take 8-9 inches of some large toys without passing the sigmoid. My toys that are 7-8 inches long can just reach it enough to give it a little stetch which feels nice, but they dont technically pass it into the colon, for that I have more flexible toys which is a must to get past the bend, although after a lot of practice some large toys can be taken really deep without the need for such flexibility. Im a beginner with depth still haha.

You need to take your time and relax. It takes time to get something right up. Try Pjur Back Door Relaxing Anal Glide Lube off the Lovehoney site. It really helped me get deeper. For me depth is the key to really satisfying anal pleasure. I'm getting around ten inches plus of a large dildo inside me now and I still feel like I want more!

Apologies for the rubbish quoting in the message above. My reply was the bit I've just re posted in this message.

Michael777 wrote:

Apologies for the rubbish quoting in the message above. My reply was the bit I've just re posted in this message.

If this was in reply to my comments, I have some experience with depth, can take about 18-20 inches of one toy I have. Can't take large girth that deep though, not yet and in all honesty I don't have much desire to go there at the moment

It was more a reply to Taz but I. I'm intrigued that you can go so deep.
What type of toy do you have.
To be honest I think I'm nearly as far as I need but do admit that I have the desire to push further when it's right inside me!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31082