Male chastity device users

In the past we have used male chastity devices on occasion as somewhat light-hearted toys - a way of having a rather extended foreplay (perhaps over a weekend or so) though we have not done so for a while.

While contemplating re-igniting this, perhaps with the purchase of a new device, I noticed the market in these has widened a lot in recent years so I am curious to know if this is as a result of much wider usage.

Are there many couples here that indulge in chastity play and if so do you take it fairly seriously (as in a lifestyle choice) or more as an occasional thing?

We indulge in it, but not for extended periods, and not overnight. It is more as a part of an overall tease/denial package (for want of a better way of describing it). The longest I have worn the device for is about 10 hours which was not uncomfortable but I was fully aware of it being there.

I am sure there are others on here that explore chastity play a lot more than me, but if you want to know anything specific just ask.

@ Colonel Lube - Many thanks for the reply. Looks from the lack of other responses so far as if it has still not become a hugely popular kink. I guess I'm just curious to monitor the progress of kinks into society as, back in '98 when we started we were fairly early into pegging (before it even had a name) but now it's become positively main-stream. Seems like chastity play has a way to go yet despite having some of the same control transfer elements to it.

Still, I wonder where the Chinese are selling all those many different types of chastity cage that have popped up on the market these days.

Have you searched the forum for chastity? There are several threads. Lots of people on here have great experience.

Im a full year into 24-7 chastity. not had any problems other than getting used to my cage in the first week. I wear a CB3000.

Hi, I use the Mystim Pubic Enemy No 2 E-Stim Cock Cage with Urethral Sound, most the time without being hooked up. The most I have worn this is around the 8 hr mark, my partner will be away for a few nights soon and I have planned to toss the key into her handbag before she goes ideally I would like her to lock me up but she's not really into this as I am. The spares keys will get frozen into a glass of water so that there isnt a quick release. Other than that the device is very comfortable to wear and does the job.

AsYouWish! wrote:

Have you searched the forum for chastity? There are several threads. Lots of people on here have great experience.

Yes, I have (and find I have contributed to a fair proportion of them!) but there is no equivalent of the now famous “http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/321957-pegging-male-pride-confidence-boosting/post-1509869/ ” for this kink and perhaps it needs one to get people thinking about the possibilities male chastity play has to offer though I guess that takes a critical mass of practitioners to get it rolling.

Estim wrote:

Hi, I use the Mystim Pubic Enemy No 2 E-Stim Cock Cage with Urethral Sound, most the time without being hooked up. The most I have worn this is around the 8 hr mark, my partner will be away for a few nights soon and I have planned to toss the key into her handbag before she goes ideally I would like her to lock me up but she's not really into this as I am. The spares keys will get frozen into a glass of water so that there isnt a quick release. Other than that the device is very comfortable to wear and does the job.

Interesting - the addition of urethral inserts in many cages is certainly a growing (pun not intended) trend. We have dabbled with urethral sounding and I have experimented with urethral inserts on cages to see if they can increase security without being frightening (with, so far, inconclusive results). I find it interesting that despite our use of the device only for short-term play the security aspect does seem to have an interesting psychological aspect to it. So although I have no intention of breaking out of it even if it's easy the thought that it might be very difficult to impossible certainly adds something.

Also, I find the urethral insert adds dramatically to the experience - not just locked into the device but invaded by it.

I tested the public enemy cage. My oh makes me put it on every now and again. Usually if I have been pushing for release. She usually ties me to the bed and has great joy with the controller.

I use the CB-6000 chastity cage range, which I have been locked up in overnight by the wife, who is the keyholder, and even when she has had a night stop over away from home (the longest I've been locked up in this situation was 38 hours), she keeps a key, But she does have a spare key hidden about the house in case of emergencies and I have to contact her then, or she puts a keyless lock on and makes a note of the seriel number in case I cheat and cut it off and snap a new one on later, which I have never had to do, I know what the punishment would be if I did, (Which would be a bonus any way) ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Yes we play with chastity a lot. I wear a Fetish Fantasy Extreme type cage after trying the CB range and The Prisioner type cage.

We found the Cb was not good with hygiene over extended perios and the Prisioner was a bit too bulky for everyday use (although it is easier for my OH to tease my cock through it's more open bars).

So I'm usually locked for about 6-10days at a time (24 hours). My OH finds it a turn on knowing that she has the 'power' by holding the key. I find that after a few days that my old fella is more sensitive and I'm less able to hold on when release finally comes.

During my period of confinement my OH does unlock me to edge me or sometimes give me a ruined orgasm. In return I give her pleasure orally or with my hand a number of times during the same period. She says that she find it liberating when I'm bringing her to orgasm when I'm locked as she know that there is no expectation that she needs to reciprocate.

We use it long term as a factor in submission, there are way more now as better prices than there was 3 years ago.

Can't talk from experience, but I love the idea of 'control' it gives the keyholder. How did you get in to it? Was it a mutual thing between you and your parnter or did one of you initiate?