male chastity devices - anyone used them?

How do they work? I am interested in these as a potential purchase. But whats it like to wear one? What happens as a guy when used during kinky fun? Does it cause pain when your penis begins to harden? Is it something you need to take off during play or can you enjoy a long session with OH with it still on?

You can wear one twenty four seven for years, you just need to keep it clean :P That said, you need to give your body time to adjust to it, in the begining it can cause discomfort or even out right pain, so always have the keys handy to begin with. The CB6000 range is a great place to start, offering a range of size options and just generally being the go to for begginers.

How does it work? Well basically you start to get hard like normal, then you fill up the chastity devices cage and you're stuck with a semi hard penis or in some cases a flacid penis depending on the device, sizing etc.

It really is worth doing a lot of research before you decide on anything, mostly reading up on the experiences of other people will give you an idea of what it's like to live with a device on, assuming you are interested in it as a life style thing, but they can obviously also be used just in the bedroom too :)

Hi

my wife put me in chastity a while back, I've got the CB6000, I would do some research like Raven said and see what suits you best, I've worn mine out and about, at work, bear in mind that you will have to sit down to pee, but aslong as you keep it clean, you should be ok, keep the key to hand until your body gets used to it. You will feel discomfort when you get aroused and you will need to take it off to have sex, but like me and many more who have given the key to your OH, you'll find it very fulfilling. Not everyone cup of tea, but we both enjoy me being dressed enfem at the same time. Good luck

Hi

my wife put me in chastity a while back, I've got the CB6000, I would do some research like Raven said and see what suits you best, I've worn mine out and about, at work, bear in mind that you will have to sit down to pee, but aslong as you keep it clean, you should be ok, keep the key to hand until your body gets used to it. You will feel discomfort when you get aroused and you will need to take it off to have sex, but like me and many more who have given the key to your OH, you'll find it very fulfilling. Not everyone cup of tea, but we both enjoy me being dressed enfem at the same time. Good luck

I've got the curve (similar to a CB6000) and a metal cage with urethral insert. I've also tried various others over the past few years. I'll answer from the male perspective but there are female ones out there as well.

In general they work by locking the genitals away from direct stimulation but you can generally get around it somehow. Personally I've not found one I can orgasm in and many I can pull out of without unlocking. However, they can be great fun, especially if someone else is holding the key.

Simply put they are a physical reminder of giving someone else control and/or limiting your ability to play with yourself. Orgasming whilst wearing one can be considered "cheating" and you'll probably get found out. This is often why people don't do this, cheat once and you'll probably not wear it again with the same person.

They can be worn almost indefinely as long as you can keep yourself clean. It can take a while to get used to them, unexpected erections can be painful and keep you awake initially if worn overnight. Personally I wear it for a number of hours during the day just for fun. What you wear and how much you grow when you get hard will depend on how uncomfortable it is.

If you like the idea of giving up your own please for others then it can be a good way to enforce this. It can also be fun to start a session wearing it with the 'reward' of having it removed part way through if you impress enough.

I would also add that LH focuses on the devices that you put yourself into but there are others that are more like lockable clothing. They are often considerably more expensive and less used, probably why they are not sold here, but may offer an alternative if you can't use those available via this website.

its great fun trust me and it dose hurt

100% agree

As a long term wearer I can endorse much of the comment above. We started with the CB range but found that we couldn't keep the level of hygene that we'd like with the fully enclosed style of cage. Having said that I did prefer the fully enclosed feeling it gave me - however

We now use two metal cages - both sold here and I've reviewed each. I personally prefer the shorter one but my OH likes the longer one as the extra room means she can tease my 'old fella' without taking the cage off.

I wear mine for anything between 5 to 10 days at a time - 24 hours. The longer one is more comfortable at night (My nocturnal erections have never subsided although I know for some people this does happen) and have now got to the stage where I can wear the shorter one all the rtime (we used to change cages at night).

So what's it like? It's very hard to explain but I get a kick out of knowing that I'm not in control of my dick and that my OH, quite literally, holds the key to my sexual pleasure. It's a reminder throughout the day that she's in control and consequently means that I'm horny a lot more.

we both get a buzz out of me wearing it. She loves the feeling of being incharge and likes nothing more than being at a social gathering knowing I'm locked up and the key is either on a necklace or on her anklet and is there for all to see. (She's only ever been asked about it once).

We love the dynamics so I'd encourage you to give it a try