Male chastity devices

a good friend has asked me to keep his key; I am intrigued to understand what the appeal of this is from a blokes pov; anyone into this or heard of it?

Ps thanks for all my friend requests; feel at home here already x

I can only speak personally, and I don't claim to be an expert, but for me it's about giving up control to someone I love. I stumbled on chastity when I was 16 (browsing the web); i'm now almost 30. It's the one kink that has stayed with me and fascinated me for almost half my life. I've tried it and own a device. The longest i've been locked up is about a month, and during that month my wife enjoyed many an orgasm.

My wife kinda understands it, but it's not quite one of her kinks. It's something she'll take part in when we do it, but it's not something I push all that much. Next year I have every intention of talking to her about it and really explaining just how important it is to me (I you were allowed one kink and one kink only, that one would be mine without question). I'm even looking at a new device.

I would add that your friend must think very highly of you; it's the one kink i'm most nervous of being discovered with or questioned about. The fact that he felt he could approach you is nice. Do you have a dominant streak?

But anyways, to answer your question directly; the appeal is giving up control, the constant arousal, teasing sessions (if your Partner/KH us up for it) and the frankly mind-melting good orgasm at the end of your locked up period.

I have gotten more dominant with age. I did enjoybossing blokes around where I used work especially the sissy ones. I have known this ladnfor a couple of years. I'm happy to hold his key and kind of get the control aspect. Hopefully I'll be up to the jobxx

1 Like

He must REALLY trust you to give you the key.... for heaven's sake don't lose it.....!! (Could be tricky explaining that to the fire brigade / A&E!!

1 Like

check-out ruffledsheets.com

1 Like

Tattoo, there's a fairly well reviewed book called "Male Chastity: A Guide for Keyholders".

I think it's aimed mostly at couples who are in a relationship, but i'm sure there's some insight to be had even if you're just holding for a friend. It's not expensive, and if you wanted to know more might be worth asking him to buy you a copy for Christmas; honestly, i'm pretty sure he'd jump at the chance...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Male-Chastity-A-Guide-Keyholders/dp/1905605145/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1355878503&sr=8-2

(Amazon link, LH don't seem to have it. Cheaper on Kindle if you have one)

Dastity wrote:

Tattoo, there's a fairly well reviewed book called "Male Chastity: A Guide for Keyholders".

I think it's aimed mostly at couples who are in a relationship, but i'm sure there's some insight to be had even if you're just holding for a friend. It's not expensive, and if you wanted to know more might be worth asking him to buy you a copy for Christmas; honestly, i'm pretty sure he'd jump at the chance...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Male-Chastity-A-Guide-Keyholders/dp/1905605145/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1355878503&sr=8-2

(Amazon link, LH don't seem to have it. Cheaper on Kindle if you have one)

Thanks Dastity; I've ordered a copy from amazon just now. Will report back once I had a chance to look. Thanks so much xx

jee wrote:

I've always been interested in having my cock locked up and my girlfriend keeping the key but one thing worries me...

What if you get an erection whilst wearing one? Won't it be really painful and actually do some damage to your cock?

No, it's not painful. Atleast not if you've sized everything correctly. Avoid any device that curves; that could be painful. For example; imagine bending your penis when erect: painful. To get an idea of how it feels, when flacid hold your penis tightly in one hand and then get excited. The feeling is one of confinement and compression, not pain. You just need to make sure it's not too tight, and that the cage part isn't too long or too short.

The only other way it can feel painful is if you're using a trapped ball style device i.e. there's a ring that wraps around your shaft and behind your balls that the 'cage' part connects to. When you become erect it can pull your testicles forward. Personally i've never experienced pain this way, and again just playing with different sized rings will mitigate it. As with most things, pain is your body's way of telling you something needs attention.

tbh after a month of wear it's disturbingly comfortable. The first couple of days are the hardest while you adjust to it. It's an amazingly fun kink IMHO.

@Tattoo. No worries, enjoy the read; ordered a copy for myself, too. Interested to see what myself and my OH can learn from it.