male chastity?

Hi all -

We've been looking at ways for me to have a constant reminder of our new play times. Specifically, something I can use at work that makes me think about my wife all day.

We originally tried a butt plug. I enjoy wearing, but it's a bit much for 8 or 9 hours at work. I saw, and am interested in a male chastity device:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16931

We're not into the bondage thing, or punishment, etc. I'm just wondering about this as a "reminder" during the day.

I'd love to hear what others think, and especially experiences with this. Ladies, would you think your man was odd for being interested in this?

I whole heartedly agree with your thinking, i am curious about this as well, not for bondage purposes but just to see what it feels like. I am put off with the cost, i have tried the metal versions but the ring size was just not big enough to get everything through. My thoughts were this would work easier because it can be assembled when in place.

I feel confident it will do what you would like it to do

Thanks for your reply! It's a turn on for me to think I'm doing something everyone else would never think I was doing, and that the only way out is for her to unlock it.

I find chastity sooo hot but my OH is not up for it (he wonders how he'll use the toilet)

Chastity play can be great fun both long or short term. It is an incredible feeling, a power rush even when you close that padlock and know that you are his only means of escape. There are various types and sizes available (plastic, silicone etc) there are also different ring sizes and even hinged rings that can make it easier to put on. You can buy cheap versions from a well known auction site which are ok to give you an idea of what it's like to wear but I wouldn't recommend these for prolonged use . As for going to the toilet I'm afraid you will have to sit down like us girls do but that also adds to the fun for me! If you only plan on wearing one for a short time you should be fine but hubby does tend to get sore behind his balls after a while especially with the plastic types. I say go for it. It's a huge turn on for both of us and I'm sure you will love it!

I have that exact cage, and it is great - comfortable and discreet enough to be worn all day/whilst at work, but effective too - no erections get through that. It's easy to clean, easyish to put on and is our go to chastity device (we have several). You'll definitely know you have it on, and others won't (unless maybe you wear lycra trousers). We use the plastic coded locks mostly when were apart (i.e at work) and the padlock when we're together. The best thing about it though is being teased....!

Sum Sub wrote:

I have that exact cage, and it is great - comfortable and discreet enough to be worn all day/whilst at work, but effective too - no erections get through that. It's easy to clean, easyish to put on and is our go to chastity device (we have several). You'll definitely know you have it on, and others won't (unless maybe you wear lycra trousers). We use the plastic coded locks mostly when were apart (i.e at work) and the padlock when we're together. The best thing about it though is being teased....!

+1

Thanks everyone! I was mainly looking at the CB-6000s as I'm not well endowed, especially flacid. I was afraid the other:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37791

would be too large for me

Personally i think the CB range is better. Bit more secure and discreet to wear during the day while at work. These metal ones well I had one which the cage came off and it was hanging on by my balls only thankfully I was only 2 mins from home.

Hi I wear a chastity cage quite alot even tho I'm single, just feels great. My advice would be to by a soft silicone one which has 5 dif ring sizes first. The are cheap on ebay and gives you a chance to test what size ring and cage length is best for you. Also the silicone flex with erections so it a bit less painful for first timers. Then once you know what you need by a good quality one that will last locked in place for years lol. I also found after being locked up for awhile my penis when flaccid got smaller so ended up needing a smaller cage. But don't worry was still my normal 8 inches when hard. So give the cheap one a good run first maybe to check you don't actually need a smaller metal cage when you splash the wad on posh cage hehe. Xoxo