male fake tan/bronzing?

Hello,

i just wanted to know if there was anyway apart from obvious sun bathing to get a slightly tanned/bronze skin for a guy, i dont want to fake tan as well it looks awful and only want a little darker and i think sunbeds are quit unhealthy, basically i very pale but tan easily and do not burn (half mediterranean) and just want to be a nice skin colour rather than whiter than paper, any ideas?

Possibly a tinted moisturizer? They are fake tan but arent strong like they give you a little glow and build up slowly, i use them if its just feeling pale, takes about a week to amount to anything an if you stick to good makes. st tropez and make believe you wont look like a tango guy. just make sure you buy stuff for light skin

There are tanning pills you can buy....

Have you tried the pills? I heard they were really unsafe since they arent FDA regulated

What's wrong with embracing pale! :)

x

pale girls yes pale guys no i look so much better when tanned as i have really dark black hair etc it just dosnt look right when im pale ha the moisturizer is the sort of thing im looking for i think x

As a note on it dont get the cheap £2/3 stuff unless after a week your going to a costume party lol, my wee pal thought she had a bargain and we are in stitches, seems to have a higher DHA content but makebelieves my fav :) x

Are there tanning products especially for guys?

Sunbeds are bad! Spray tan won't last very long.

Embrace pale like the rest of us!x

I look better with a tan too, everyone looks sexier with a bit of a tan. BUT i'm sure you still look lovely how you are. I stopped sunbeds and self tanning ages ago and I still get as many beeps and wolf whistles as I did before! And it doesn't matter that i'm a girl either... men suit pale too! Even with black hair!! X

I have never and will never entertain fake tan...

I will only have the Italian Sunshine on my skin or I will do without !

I see pathetic English girls walking around bright Orange in November they look so stupid yet they think it looks good !

It all depends on the brand they use, if you go orange its too high DHA most of the low ones arent as well leveled so a light bottle can contain the same as a dark.

Also theres the odd idiot whole uses the whole packet of wipes... yep 100 wipes was used by a girl i went to college with, all in one night, she seemed to like the satsuma look.

Good quailty more expensive products have better controlled dha ranging from 6,9,12,15 to 20% and well 20% is ment for dark skinned people

I got some Nivea tinted moisturizer little bit feminine but oh well I’m comfortable with ha, it seems to be doing a trick shame I can’t cover my whole body with it but least my face is little "tanned" 2 for £4 so it was cheap but thought why not

you can get body stuff too, niveas good too im just allergic to something in it lol what ever keeps you happy