Male / Female Grooming Preferences

I’m looking for feedback from couples, gents and ladies on your grooming preference for intimate areas for you and your partner.I usually tidy monthly and the mrs is cleanly shaven. I decided to completely remove all hair last night with a shaver and hair removal cream as a surprise for the mrs. Not sure what she will think :grimacing:.

2 Likes

I’m a smooth all off girl…but on a bloke I love hair…all of it facial…back…chest…underarm… arms…legs and pubic area…love running my hands over it…
Mmmmm
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

I’m hairy everywhere except my bits, i feel that if my OH makes the effort to be smooth, it’s only fair i do! Plus two smooth genital areas touching is divine!

1 Like

I happy with both, I’m sure she will love it :yum:

1 Like

@Adventurous_Married_Couple, I’m sure she’ll love it! I initially started with just balls and penis, then graduated to from navel down to and including balls, it’s great when my OH touches down there, even better when licked! :yum:

1 Like

Misses is always smooth everywhere, I tend to keep hair everywhere except for my pubic hair however I am currently letting it grow out to see how I like that as I am getting a lot of irritation dispite endless efforts to avoid it.

My partner says she has no preference for myself so its just down to me really, I have a feeling I will be returning to clean shaven though haha.

3 Likes

Thanks for the responses, I’ll let you know how it goes.

2 Likes

Au naturel, naturellement
Don’t be a slave to the shave :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I keep my self shaved as it’s my preference for my self. With a partner I’m not super picky I do prefer groomed and trimmed close to none but it’s not a must.

1 Like

Recently I’ve been keeping myself closely trimmed and tidied up rather than a full shave. My partner trims down there too but I adore his hairy chest and tummy. Super super soft :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Maybe it has to do with formerly being a body builder and diver , but I have been manscaping since the 80s . I love suntanning and if I let my body hair grow out I would not get much sun ! I do not wear a shirt much of the summer and I do NOT want to be one of those Sasquatch looking old guys . And I love being totally smooth all under . My wife approves even though she is no longer active . When she was she kept well trimmed which I love , especially while licking her . To me an older gent that does not trim his eyebrows has that Papa Smurf look . But let me make it clear , I do not shave down there , I sugar wax or use magic shave powder .

1 Like

Good afternoon. I myself don’t shave fully. But I do trim under my chest and downwards. It’s a close trim but not completely shaven. She loves it like that but I guess, everyone is different. :slight_smile:

I prefer to be clean shaven down there. Usually have quite a hairy chest and really hate it so groom there also