Male hands free toy

Been a big spender at lovehoney over the past year with plenty of toys for the other half. Now I've been thinking of something for myself and would really like a handfree toy. I would have expected to find a larger selection and recommendations but I'm not sure I'm looking correctly. Does anyone have any personal recommendations and experience?

I to have been looking into getting something hands free but wasn’t to sure. Was looking at getting a fleshlight with the Shower mount so you can plug it to smooth surfaces.

I have to admit that sometimes hands free feels far better than anything hand held. I don’t own a hands free one exactly but I have used fleshlights etc trapped between pillows or the mattress and bed. I have looked at the range and I’m very tempted with the sales on but I have to be careful about the size as I still live at home with my parents, although I’m sure I could find plenty of hiding places. I’m wondering if lovehoney will be bring out any new hands free male toys soon.......?

It's been nice to see lovehoney promoting male toys. Had a nice email for discount and the last 2 tester toys have been male orientated. Can't believe how pricey they are but interested to see the reviews on these by the luck testers.

UKC wrote:

It's been nice to see lovehoney promoting male toys. Had a nice email for discount and the last 2 tester toys have been male orientated. Can't believe how pricey they are but interested to see the reviews on these by the luck testers.

yeh its kinda crazy that the male toys are a lot more costly than the females ones, hopefully they start reducing the prices

You can use Fleshlights and other male masturbators hands free, with the use of pillows or tucking under a matress etc. I use mine like this all the time as it feels so much better than using it by hand.

There is also the Thrust hip toys, like the Katya, that are great for using hands free as they are so heavy. You can also insert a vibrating egg into either hole and then use the opposite hole and it turns it into a vibrating toy. There are also some pockets on the back that are specifically for popping a vibrator in, but i find it feels better to just pop it into one of the entrances. Well worth p[icking up when they go on offer as it works out at like £60 odd, which is an absolute steal for what you get.