Male - I Love Lingerie

Hello.

I woke up today and felt I should share my story. I'm not entirely sure if everything has to be Love Honey related or not so I will just introduce my story first.

I am male. I like to wear lingerie. It all started with a basic T-Shirt bra. It has grown where I have been looking more into womens clothing in general. Usually tight fit or 'ribbed' as it maybe known. I currently have a fair collection of lingerie... but again I don't want to go into full detail in case its not acceptable to discuss other brands.

Why do I want to share my story? Well i know im not the only male of course. However I would like to hear more from a female perspective on what they think about men wearing lingerie.

Don't get me wrong, both male and females are welcome to comment.

I will look forward to any questions, advice or just general chat about this topic.

Kind Regards
Adam

1 Like

Hi and welcome. Thanks for sharing :)

Firstly, you can discuss any brands or items that are sold here on Lovehoney. Secondly, it's not something that does it for me personally but if you're happy with it then that's great for you!

I don't think you are alone. I think there are one or two guys on here who like wearing female lingerie.

I am more the opposite and would luve my Mrs to dress up as a male gangster complete with moustache . I havn't let on about this to her just yet! But as roleplayer it is something that could be done if she is happy about it .The only thing that is stopping me is I know she will want to know Why? I guess its becasue I saw an episiode of Redshoes once and the blond girl went in disguise in a Jazz bar type drinking place. I just thought she looked so fetching disguised as a guy. The she will have another dig at me for watching mucky movies wihout her ! Can't win !

We are a diverse bunch on here and as such and it is great that we are all slightly different in our tastes and views. Life would be boring if we were all the same !

Welcome to the forums .

Hi and welcome to the forums xx

I find it really hot. A guy in lingerie is a huge turn on for me personally. Knowing that a pretty bra, knickers, stockings etc is being worn under a guys everyday clothing really gets me going x

1 Like

Hi and welcome, as you can see from my profile pic I cross dress. I do not have any male underwear and hav'nt had for years and years. Yes at first it was a huge turn on but now lingerie is my prefence, the materials are so much softer and nicer to wear. My wife doesn't care what I wear it is not a turn on or off for her, what is underneath that matters. So Adam if its your thing go for it whatever you are wearing under your top clothes is up to you no one else will know.

I wouldn't say I wear it, as I can't, but I do have a fetish for it, mostly panties (I prefer that word xD)

Hi there. Firstly you are not alone. I have been wearing lingerie for many years and enjoyed many years of married life with a willing wife who enjoyed picking outfits for me and sending me out to the pub in her used panties!. I'm now single and enjoy wearing lingerie round the house and often go walking the dog with stockings and panties under my jeans. I say go for whatever makes you feel comfortable, you only live once - enjoy it.

Question: is it just about the lingerie or do you also like wearing dressee to complet the outfit and feel even more sexy? For me it's "weirder" (not that i am juging anyone or anything) if you like to qear it under your mans cloths because basically stockings are made to be wore with lingerie for sexy time or with a skirt.

For me it's for the feel against the skin and the excitement. i guess we're all different.

Thank you all for your comments and warm welcome.

I generally only wear stuff if/when I can and when i feel in the mood. I don't go out in public and wear items. Although one time I did wear a thong on my paper round. I still live with my parents so it's a little difficult in that sense. I started off with 38C bras, but then wanted to investigate into other cup sizes. Now I have a collection of 38D, 36D, 38B, 38C, 36B. Polyester materials do it for me. Nylone, Polyamide, Polyester, similar materials. I do have two chemises (black and red) from Love Honey. The description said satin, but again the label said polyester. Not may most favourite garments to be truthful, but I do like how it just sits, not clinging to my body. I know I said I liked tight clothing, but it has to be specific materials and type of garment.

You certainly are not alone. I tend to go through phases where I cross dress, and it is not exclusively sexual, sometimes it is just nice to feel sexy or to look at yourself playing dress up

For me it's the feel of the fabric I love lace panties especially and the more see thru the better. They are so light and comfortable, you don't feel your even wearing them, whereas Men's underwear is just not comfortable.

I am a woman and I find it very attractive when men wear lingerie, especially panties. And even if I didn't I wouldn't think that it's weird for a man to wear it in sexy or casual circumstances. If it makes you feel good go for it :)

Kendal wrote:

I am a woman and I find it very attractive when men wear lingerie, especially panties. And even if I didn't I wouldn't think that it's weird for a man to wear it in sexy or casual circumstances. If it makes you feel good go for it :)

Thanks Kendal....it means a lot, and good to know that there are women out there who support us guys.

Terri JJ wrote:

Hi and welcome to the forums xx

I find it really hot. A guy in lingerie is a huge turn on for me personally. Knowing that a pretty bra, knickers, stockings etc is being worn under a guys everyday clothing really gets me going x

Thanks Terri. Great to know that there are women out there who support us guys. I love the feeling I get from wearing sexy lingerie.

I used to think I was a crossdresser among all the other ways I've tried to explain the way I am. Now I identify as non-binary so I actually do go out in what usually happens to be a mixture of male and female clothes. Seldom 100% either way, but as often as not a little to the feminine side of the middle (wherever THAT may be!).

The point is that I get compliments from quite a few girls on the way I dress, and that includes obvious boobs even if not the view of my bra. While it's nice to be associated with 'glamour' (at the age of 60 and not obvously girlie-looking), it's sad to note thst most of the 'admirers' are young enough to be my children, or even grandchildren!

Anyway, if you choose well, you can wear wome's clothes out and about without hitting total derision. I think it goes without saying that what you might wear in the bedroom is not very likely to work out and about ... .

2 Likes