Male Libido

Hi everyone hope your all ok, looking for some advice from you lovely people . have been looking recently at health supplements that help with low male Labido, testosterone boosters etc .. but it such a minefied when looking as they all promise this and that🙈. just wanted too know really if you guys use anything and what were the results , and if you can reccomend anything that would help. i appreciate everyones different and not all supplements will work the same for everyone. any help and advice much appreciated😁

One problem with supplements is that they can affect people differently, and the industry isn't regulated or, in many instances, backed up with research and evidence. Others might be along with other suggestions but if you go to the NHS website and search 'male libido' you'll find lots of advice and links.

thanks for the info will look it up

Mine seems to have left the building, go to the doctor and have a blood test, though mine shows normal just not sure what's up.

thanks will look into it..hope u get sorted too 👍

I had problems with libido and erectile dysfunction so I went to my GP.

After a simple blood test they found that my testosterone level was almost off the bottom of the scale.

I was prescribed a gel type testosterone replacement and this has sorted the problem very nicely.

Get a Testosterone blood test done. Once you go over 30 it starts to decline. Then if it is low try to get on TRT, this will make a huge difference.

👍 will do

I’ve been reading about supplements tonight and settled on ordering some testosterone supplements. I was primarily looking for something to give me a bit of an energy boost as lockdown, working from home, time of year etc. have made me feel a bit sluggish and also wanted something that might help to increase my metabolism. I didn’t even know testosterone was linked to libido, no issues there’s for me, but my partner is going to take the supplements as well so hoping it works for him! Will report back if I see an improvement :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: