Male Lingerie from Lovehoney

I love to dress up for my partner and I think he’s got to the point where he’s tired of me asking him to find something for him to wear :sweat_smile:
Has anyone got any recommendations of male lingerie from lovehoney? :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I’ve got these in black and white. With them being crotchless too my wife loves me to leave them on during foreplay and during. Also the lace is super sexy.

If you’re looking for something for comedy value see my profile pic haha

3 Likes

I’ve got these and would defo recommend, plus they’re on offer at the moment!! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/mens-underwear/boxers-shorts/p/lhm-stripe-mesh-open-back-boxer-shorts/a33884g60786.html

2 Likes

There isn’t much of a good selection for men unfortunately as I like to surprise my wife. But she likes me when I’ve just got out the shower still wet with a towel around my waist.

3 Likes

My other half likes this too. I prefer her with the towel just around her waist aswell though :flushed::joy:

2 Likes

I have the following mens underwear.
LHM Black Satin Boxer Shorts My favorite ones
LHM Microfibre & Mesh Boxer Shorts. Very comfortable but wife not a fan, as very see through.

3 Likes

Sadly I agree not much on offer on LH but have a browse through the lingerie upload page, I’ve certainly shared most of what I own LHwise

3 Likes

@hailz_xo

Great to hear that you’re enjoying dressing up.

Might it be that he doesn’t like the process of shopping for or looking for something for himself. Maybe just presenting him with something you’d like him to wear.?

I can recommend this tuxedo thong. Have served up a few delights wearing mine.

1 Like

Haha, I understand this.

Looking through the Lingerie Uploads inspired me to just buy a whole heap of stuff for my OH and hope for the best. For me, really don’t know how something is going look/feel until it is tried on.

My recent purchases were:
LHM Black Shiny Microfibre Jockstrap
LHM Black Lace Thong
As well as what @sobriquet posted in the Lingerie Uploads thread.

Love them - I love his buns - can’t go wrong :grinning:

And @Wood_Wow - yes, that is something I am keen on too.

2 Likes

I prefer if my wife has her towel on the floor :smiley::+1:t2::fire:

1 Like

Extremely limited selection for men’s underwear at LH . The market place is vast elsewhere . I do however order myself many pair of women’s panties from LH . Note they feel great but are not too durable packing my man bits around , especially the lace .

2 Likes

Thank you
… i love the look of these, they’re in my basket!

Thank you. I will have a look :grin:

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: i do like them. Thank you

1 Like

This is my favorite one for my husband to wear for me :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Ooo, i like it

I like wearing thongs - normally buy them elsewhere, but just had a look at LHs website and it’s worth getting a thong that isn’t like cheesewire up his buttcrack! I thought these would be great - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/mens-underwear/mens-thongs/p/male-power-satin-thong/a27416g43215.html
Hope this helps!