male masturbator advice

Hi Guys

I want to use my vibrating male masturbator for next time I self pleasure myself I thought of doing it in my bathtub by mounting my toy on it and I get on my kness but even though I be putting on stay longer lube I am worried I won't last long,any advice on staying longer

Hey Mastershy, I wouldn't worry about how long your lasting if your just self pleasuring but if lasting longer is your goal I have a few pointers that might help.

1) Try and not think about your orgasm, obviously we masturbate to orgasm but sometimes especially when masturbsting alone we can focus too much on the end result instead just pace yourself and enjoy the sensations, the orgasm will come anyway.

2) Try edging, as you feel that the sensations are getting a little too much pull out of your masturbator and let yourself calm down then go again - This also helps with the above point.

3) By long lasting lube I can only assume you mean a lube that helps reduce sensitivity and delay orgasms rather than a lube that lasts for a long time? If not maybe you could try a delay cream.

4) If possible maybe try a different vibration pattern or a less powerful vibration on your toy?

5) It's just you and your penis, there's no pressure to perform just enjoy yourself!

they might help can you give me added tips for the first two though please

Mastershy wrote:

they might help can you give me added tips for the first two though please

I would recommend looking up and into edging, I'm sure there will be some useful information on these forums, if not there is plenty information on the web. But the basics of it really is to familiarise yourself with the sensations just before you orgasm and when you feel the orgasm coming stop, wait for 30 seconds or until the sensation has gone and then proceed and repeat. This will directly help with the first point as you are not focussing on a quick orgasm or release, instead you are taking the time to enjoy the whole experience. Often when we masturbate our only goal is to orgasm and unlike sex there is no pressure to last or please anyone else. Therefore your body may have conditioned itself to you wanting a quick orgasm. Hope this helps, but my greatest advice would be to look a little deeper into edging as I feel this will be the most beneficial.

There's a Lovehoney blog with a video that may be useful? It's a few years old, but it's still relevant.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2014/04/30/introducing-edge-tracey-cox-interview/

the stroker toys seems tempting but that'll be my first stroker toy would you recommend it

Mastershy wrote:

the stroker toys seems tempting but that'll be my first stroker toy would you recommend it

Sorry, I posted the wrong link. I didn't mean to recommend a specific product (though the stamina app does sound like an interesting idea). I meant to link this one that's more of an overview.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2014/06/04/tracey-cox-how-to-stop-coming-too-fast/

She talks about 'peaking' (aka 'edging') at about 1:50, but there's a few other tips in there too.