Male Masturbator Tips

Hey everyone!

I was selected yesterday to test a new male masturbator, the 'Male Masturbator Triangle Sample.' I received it this morning.

Me and my man have never used one before and I'm wondering if anyone has any hints/tips on how to how it effectively and get the most out of it?

I've already watched LH's 'how to' video.

is it the tenga 3d one? if so I cant wait to hear your review, I keep looking at them!

personally, I just use plenty of lube, do a bit of 'teasing' and gradually build it up

enjoy!

I'm not sure, it's triangle shaped and kind of a cloudy/clear colour, smooth on the outside with bumps on the inside.

Hopefully be giving it a go tonight.

Also, what's the best way to store them?

I just clean mine after use and keep it in my bedside drawer

Lucky you - I was chosen to test this too, but the postman hasn't bought mine today :(

I just let them drain in the bath after use and cleaning, then leave them near a ventilated window. If I'm not going to use them for a bit or have to hide them, I cover them in corn flour and stash them in a box.

Haha me too ss , quite looking forward to a posh one !! But my posty just brought bills today :(

So my postie has just come back with a little package :)

so having now seen it I'd give this advice Shannon - lube it up well (inside), slide it over cock (you could do head only or all the way so his head pokes out the end) and well, you know what to do next :)

To clean I'd suggest turning it inside out washing in hot soapy water and letting air dry. Then store somewhere it won't pick up fluff. Wash again before use.

Thank you SS, awesome advice as always!

I haven't received mine to test (maybe monday) but it sounds like a very simple stroker. Looking forward to having a little look and giving it a try.

Personally I'd just use alot of lube (making sure the lube is compatable with the toy so it doesn't corode it) And then just wash it out with hot soapy water after your done and leave it to dry in a well vented place :)

Used it last night, just posted my review (: