Male masturbators - any recommendations

I’ve tried a few cheap masturbators from LH and although they’re okay, I’ve not been amazed by any.

Debating spending a bit more but would be interested to know which ones people would recommend and why.

I really like my Fleshlight Turbo Thrust Blow Job toy. :slightly_smiling_face:

It feels great, especially when warmed, and slipping yourself in the different holes really does feel different. :+1: The screw lid is useful to adapt the pressure, but it’s not necessary (for me at least). And it’s bright blue and looks a lot like a spare part to a Dyson. :slightly_smiling_face:

It is, however, a real faff to clean. :slightly_smiling_face: And heating it up on the warming stick takes approximately 11years. It’s definitely not a quick wank. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve tried a few powered vibrating or sucking sleeves but my favourite is still a Fleshlight.

1 Like

I’ve only used Fleshlights and throughly enjoy them, so thats what my recommendation would be.

Thats said I have a suggestion as well actually three for your existing sleeves. So the first one is warm it up if your not doing so already, they make sticks for them but you could always use hot water or trick from the now gone fleshlight forum wrap it in a heated blanket.

The second one is try a water based sensation lube, they make tingling ones, cooling ones warming etc. It can really heighten your experience.

Now my last suggestion is depending on the type of sleeve, in terms of fleshlights with the back to the case I slip a bullet vibrator in the back of the sleeve which the back of the case keeps in. Adds great vibration but if you don’t have anything to hold such a thing in you can easily pop a cock ring around the sleeve. It creates vibration and tightens a area on the sleeve.

Hope these tips help!

1 Like

Another vote for a Fleshlight, the Mercedes of male sleeves :grin:

1 Like

Sorry to crash in on your thread @Senick but I have also been looking into these as a gift for a friend, and so wondered if anyone had any recommendations for male masturbators that aren’t so realistic? Heard a lot about the tenga brand but there seems to be so much choice and different options. Thanks in advance :blush:

1 Like

The one I linked above really does look like a hoover part. :slightly_smiling_face: It is massive though. I’ve not used a Tenga, but I’ve heard good things. :+1:

1 Like

Stay tuned for a little while, really can’t say more just yet… but soon

2 Likes

We have a couple of Fleshlights. They are pretty good, but a bit of a pain to clean and dry.

Our go to is the Tenga Fliphole. What a toy! So many wonderful sensations and a doddle to clean and dry. The only reservation is if used too Ofer you may get used to too much stimulation!

It also doesn’t look anything like a pussy/bum both of which in silicone form do very little for us. I think some reviews state this but you could almost get away with leaving it out on the bedside table as it could pass as a fancy random bit of tech.

2 Likes

The Fleshlight Pilot has a non-anatomical opening, which is why I chose it.

2 Likes

Fun Factory Manta Stroker

Far and away the best toy I’ve ever experienced

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=42834&reviewid=311935#customer_reviews

2 Likes

@SexInTheCity I reviewed this toy nearly 5 years ago and it is still available so seems to have withstood the test of time.

Hope it helps.

2 Likes

Well, the one I settled on was https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40302.

When I bought it, LH didn’t sell it but it was available from a number of suppliers so I had to go elsewhere.

However I am gobsmacked by the current price on LH.

There has always been a very active set of threads on the Fleshlight vs Tenga debate (one of the first toys I bought from LH almost two decades ago was a Fleshlight) but when Tengas reached these shores I have always far preferred them.

You pays your money and takes your choice …

1 Like

I’ve just had a quick look at this and just wanted to make sure I was looking at the right thing.

The Lovehoney one you linked is the Vibrating one, not the regular Flip Hole. It is a smidge more than the Tenga Website, but not ridiculous.

The regular Flip Hole is also a smidge more too, but if you can slap a discount code on either it’ll take them a good chunk lower. :+1:

1 Like

Obviously we can no longer mention ‘other’ sites (although you just have), but when I bought mine (10 or 11 months ago) there were far less expensive (UK) suppliers than the official Tenga site so I purchased from one of them - as LH didn’t stock the item.

1 Like

It seems like you got a good deal. :+1:

1 Like

Tenga fliphole. First one I bought at a premium price and still the one I use the most today. Unparalleled sensation. No need for expensive gimmicks.

1 Like

Had one of the originals when they 1st got to these shores and really enjoyed it while travelling but when it finally wore out I upgraded to the vibrating one (you don’t have to have the vibrator on) with its multiple settings but they are twice the price of the regular ones (if you look around).

As I said before there have been lots of previous threads on Flesh vs Tenga but give me a Tenga (with or without vibrator) any day.

2 Likes

I hate to be a bit boring but having tried many my favourite is still this :fist:

1 Like

@Floating_Fun_Guy ditto! :wink:

1 Like