Male Masturbators

I bought The flesh light a few weeks ago and really love it. The sensation on my penis is fantastic. Almost as good as the real thing. My orgasms are fantastic trembling ones. I now want to add some anal/prostrate stimulation

2 Likes

My husband has had a Fleshlight since he was younger and has gone through a few different inserts. He uses it regularly and takes it when travelling so I can definitely recommend these on his behalf.

3 Likes

I’ve always rated any of the Tenga products very high. I’ve tried 3-4 in the past and have kept on using two of them for the last couple years

2 Likes

I was a bit hesitant at first but after reading some reviews I got the Mini Lea https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/realistic-vaginas/p/thrust-pro-mini-lea-super-ribbed-and-bumps-pocket-pussy-316g/a36043g66455.html

It feels really sensual on my penis and I always have a strong orgasm when i masturbate with it.

2 Likes

I think we all need to try out a few to find the best one. I think I got luck with the budget pocket pussy. I bought it because I’m less than pocket sized and the standard ones with what seem to me like enormous length didn’t appeal. The pocket pussy is pretty tight which I like and easy to control pressure wise just squeezing a bit on the shaft for extra tightness. I’d like try others but as I said I’m a bit intimidated by the size of them. I don’t need any more throwing a sausage up a tunnel experiences!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! I ended up ordering the Tracey Cox Supersex Sensation Stroker and what a toy it is! Amazing sensations all the way down. My only problem is i have quite a thick cock and its very tight, but with plenty of lube this makes it even better!

2 Likes

@Arobson90 Just in case it is useful for your next purchase, my hubby recently got the Angela White insert for the Fleshlight and this has quickly become his favorite already.

2 Likes

Apart from yourself I hope! :sparkling_heart: