Male Masturbators

Hi all, just after some comments / feedback on the various male masturbators available on LH? Everytime i get close to choosing, i change my mind. Theres so many, and all of them end up with a 3 star average review which puts me off buying.

4 Likes

I bought a standard big black fleshlight some time ago. I found it to be quite big and bulky really. I ended up removing the inner sleeve and shortening it a bit and just using it without the outer case but I’ve since just stopped using it all together and just masturbating the old fashioned way. I am going to be purchasing another though soon but a much smaller tighter one. Still yet to decide on which one though.

2 Likes

I was lucky enough to be picked to test one of the Arcwave ones, and I would definitely recommend it.

2 Likes

I just ordered this: https://www.lovehoney.com/p/arcwave-ion-pleasure-air-smart-silence-male-masturbator/81269.html

it should arrive this week and I’ll actually write a review this time. looking forward to this toy :sunglasses:

I’ve got a few.

I have full size Fleshlights and Arcwave masturbators but my favourite is still the smaller Fleshlight Quickshot.

2 Likes

I have several. Sadly I never got on with the arcwave ion despite huge hope for it and is being massive fans of the womanizer which uses the same tech.
My favourite remains the tenga fliphole. The best sensations coupled with it being by far the easiest to clean and dry mean it’s never really out of use. I have several fleshlight with Stoya being my favourite for texture but I’m always concerned about how clean and dry I can get it… hope that helps

1 Like

Fleshlights are amazing if you’re after a penetrative type experience and you can go to town on it hands free with the added suction base docking holder or just wedge it between the bed mattress.

Then there’s strokers which are more wow if you’d like to enhance your masturbation yet still remain in control of hand grip and stoke speed… I’d recommend a textured sleeve as adds a little extra something.

1 Like

The fleshlight or similar realistic toys offer the highest pleasure most realistic experience but can be more time consuming to clean and dry which may impact the final rating received.

Generally a stroker may not be rated as high for pleasure but they are generally easier to clean and dry therefore more suited to quickies or regular use.

I wouldn’t be put off by the specific rating. Instead I would personally rely more on the comments in the write up. Ultimately then you can balance which properties you would prefer.

Or you may end up catching the Lovehoney bug and in the long run build a collection of toys! Then you have the luxury of picking and choose which takes your fancy on the day.

I have these male masturbation toys and can recommend both

They are both very pleasurable the Tenga Egg is great as there can be less mess to clean up
Although they are both easy to clean
But the stroker give a great orgasm

I would also recommend getting this lube for a better feeling

1 Like

Lovehoney blowmotion items I’ve got are good. I’ve got 3 all slightly different. Suction and thrusting / suction and vibrating / vibrating masturbator.

You can have some good fun with a rechargeable toy! :wink:

3 Likes

I second what @AJSTAR and @Hubby.and.Wife say about strokers :+1:

2 Likes

I tried the Arcwave and it was good, but not good enough for me to use it all the time.
I actually think it’s more of a pain getting it out and cleaning it, so don’t use it.
I don’t mind going to the hassle, but I just don’t think it’s good enough.

To be honest, I still haven’t found the toy worthy of competing against the wife’s toys, as she has so much fun.

1 Like

We have a Fleshlight, Arcwave ghost and Arcwave Ion (as well as a colourful stroker from an independent company). The Ion I’m still writing up my long term review of.

As ever I think biology plays a big role and some toys just work better for some folk than others.

Fleshlights I’ve always found to be brilliant; the Arcwave ghost is great for quick use and the Ion is mind blowing but does sound like there is some serious construction machinery being used :joy:

1 Like

shit… you know your stuff :face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

I’ve got so many but here are a few of my favourite:

1 Like

You know your shit too !!! Im seriously way behind in the toy factory… Think LHF is going to lead to a bank loan.

1 Like

Honestly I would say I’m up to around 10. Love each one in their own way but obviously there are a few favourites.

1 Like

Which ones… and more important, Why

2 Likes

I always find that it depends on what mood you’re in to what toy you choose. I have ones that are more interactive than other and some that are pretty basic.

1 Like

We need to get back to basics… Need to get them toys out more often. Got so much stash by the bed but its kinda gathering dust for the sake of a quicky to be honest… Bank Holiday W/E guys… everyone deserves a break and we have three days to sort any problems out if we have them… One more boring day at work and im going to fill it full of sexy thoughts and plans. Gonna tie her up and play with her so much this W/E. Not sure what else but she is gonna be knackered and smiling by the end of it. Im on a pussy mission… The love of my life is going to be satisfied beyond belief…

2 Likes