Male nipple piercing

I have one nip pierced for about 20 years now. Totally on the fence about getting the other one done. Love the look on females with both nips pierced but still on the fence about guys. For those into body jewelry, is it a better look for a male to have one piercing or two?

1 Like

Either really. I fell like it should be a personal choice. I do like to play with a partners nipples. So if having them pierced would make them too sensitive to touch. Then probably only one would be preferable.

This has been a back and forth in my mindset for almost 20 years. I like the symmetry but prefer it on females. Don’t know if I want both nips pierced. There is something to be said about one side pierced but not sure if both sides are better.

I me (man) took mine out. Only had one but found the care of it too high maintenance over 25 years. If the kids or dog caught it I was a big girl about it and it would weep for days and need sterilising.

I now have one nipple bigger than the other so symmetry is a no for me. If you live with yours ok then get another. Used to be odd for blokes to have two like it used to be odd for men to have the right ear pierced. Not sure that’s a thing nowadays.

The days of symbolism are long gone and I really like the piercing I currently have. Just not sure about getting the other side to match. One of those arguements in my head things…

When your old and take out your piercing symmetry will be unsymmetrical. Crack on dude, I miss mine in certain ways but I am happy it don’t have to guard it. No moral or stigmatic reason to not have two.

Know the process well. Two seconds of intense pain, a week of burning pain, a month of soreness. Just not sure which means I need to keep thinking about it.

Well I’m AFAB, but living in my boy form these days. I’m totally flat-chested, and in warm weather I go shirtless a lot. I have both of my nipples pierced. I considered it for a long time, since it isn’t a common look for boys, but it seems to work for me.

Personally, I would go for one, but if you want to have the other one pierced, thats cool too.

That is exactly why I am stuck on this decision. Love having one pierced. Like the look, like the sensuality, like them both being different. Thinking about the second one for symmetry, equal sensitivity, and a little more discrete body jewelry added. Was hoping to cross paths with someone that had one nip done and then the other years later or some view points on which version looks better.

I have both mines pierced and both very sensitive which I get a thrill from. I was very much with the symmetry of having them both done after having one for around 4 years, but more to personal choice.

Perfect info! So you had one done and then it was 4 years later you got the other done? Is that correct?

Sorry for the delay in replying @be3169.
That’s right. 4 years later I got the second one :slight_smile: best thing I ever done

You are not helping me here @Craig9531 . I keep going back and forth about getting the second one pierced even though I stretched it to match. I like the difference between sides but also love symmetry.

Had one done and then a year later decided to get the other done. Figured if i didnt like it then i could go back to one. Years later they are both still in and i love the matching look

Reversibility a very valid point but frig it hurts and costs $$$. Any piercing I have had done I thought about for a year or longer with a possitive decission. Still on the fence for this one. Sounds foolish, but I wish I could just try it out first.