Male nude cleaner

Ladies would you ever employ a male nude cleaner or odd job man ?

Been looking into this ( I need some extra cash ) as the money seems so good but am unsure why women would want this service

Another problem is I am a middle aged man so work may be difficult to find

Any thoughts here would help

Thanks

Tony

No no and no.

Not my cup of tea at all.

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

No no and no.

Not my cup of tea at all.

+1

I did not even know this was a "thing"

I might employ you to clean my ex's windows ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Might just be a Manchester thing there are loads of adds with people doing this. Increasingly men do this to and as mentioned the money is good. There must be a demand for such a service just a little unsure but the money is very good. Thanks anyway have a good night

KatieS thanks for the job offer but I don't do ladders and being naked outdoors won't work for me !

people are so nice here !

Definitely not my thing I'm afraid. I struggle with nudity as it is, mixed with someone touching my things would be my idea of torture!

This has opened a whole new world of job opportunities :D

Tony71 wrote:

KatieS thanks for the job offer but I don't do ladders and being naked outdoors won't work for me !

people are so nice here !

![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) hehehe. Nah, outside and nakedness isn't advised this time of year.

I hope you find something to earn you that extra cash. See I'm nice too ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

I've 'heard' of this making lots of money. But I've never known of anyone making money from this.

Just how being listed on eBay for a small fortune, isn't selling on eBay for a small fortune.

Tony71 wrote:

Ladies would you ever employ a male nude cleaner or odd job man ?

Been looking into this ( I need some extra cash ) as the money seems so good but am unsure why women would want this service

Another problem is I am a middle aged man so work may be difficult to find

Any thoughts here would help

Thanks

Tony

Yuck read the forum rules please.

No I would not be interested in this service. I think it's unhygienic to clean without any clothes. Maybe your best shot would be single ladies though.

You have no chance with my Mrs. She wouldn't even employ me !

No, I think it's unhygienic. Plus, I wouldn't really want an unknown naked man in my house. That's just me though, I'm sure there is a market for it but I don't think it would bring as much money in as you've been told, especially if there's lots of people in the same area doing it.

Hello 

I see that you are looking for input on this subject, but please do keep the forum free for all to join in.

Posting in caps and that is for ladies only is frowned upon, we do not want others to feel left out and making your own thread seem more inporatant than others by using all caps.

Remember the rules , as reaching out for people to contact in regards to such a job for you would mean an email from me, which dis-like doing. Please don't make me do this part ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink").

I will close this one and if you wish to open a new one in a more subtle way to seek opnions and advise , please do ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Thank you.