Male role play.

School girl outfit now on tester list.

A am guessing from a business point of view , that male costumes could be a new thing as most of the popular ladies costumes are already stocked .

I don't mind wearing a costume of any description as long as I don't look stupid in it.

For my wife roleplaying gives her a release from the not so confident woman she normally is into a bedroom fiesty minx.

Yea i guess it would make sence to have male outfits as well as ladies. Would be good to see some male outfits on here.

Yea guess it fun how a costume can change how people are in the bedroom.

mysteron wrote:

A am guessing from a business point of view , that male costumes could be a new thing as most of the popular ladies costumes are already stocked .

I don't mind wearing a costume of any description as long as I don't look stupid in it.

For my wife roleplaying gives her a release from the not so confident woman she normally is into a bedroom fiesty minx.

I agree. I would happily roleplay but mens costumes are normally pretty cheesy. I think the ladies costumes are hardly true to life but they tend to look more sexy than silly.

The Butler shorts are Ok . I have been a butler for the evening to my Mrs wearing these . Not much different than wearing a normal pair of boxer shorts though but they don't look silly.

If lovehoney did start stocking mens outfit they would need to be sexy so men do want buy and wear them. Ladies costumes very sexy if not true to life.

mysteron wrote:

The Butler shorts are Ok . I have been a butler for the evening to my Mrs wearing these . Not much different than wearing a normal pair of boxer shorts though but they don't look silly.

I have them to and OH loves them.

bondagegod wrote:

If lovehoney did start stocking mens outfit they would need to be sexy so men do want buy and wear them. Ladies costumes very sexy if not true to life.

Most ladies costumes are sexy because its easier to do and cuts down on material. Even costumes bought from a Fancy Dress shop designed for parties are often quite sexy as well.Shortened hem lines and tight around the bust area. I think womens costumes are easier to make that way compared to blokes costumes .Blokes costumes if cut away like the ladies costumes end up looking unreaistic and in many cases looking silly . Also womens costumes if cut away gives them a chance to be paired up with sexy lingerie ( stockings) so really not much flesh on show .

Just my view

If my hubby dressed up as 12th doctor he'd have the night of his life never going to happen, he did once play Maurice Colbourne in Gangers I loved it hottest sex for me ever.

Kirsty92 wrote:

Hmm 11th doctor, nerd, fireman anything with braces and no top on a buff bod would be hot.

Buff waiter, doctor, mechanic. Sexy Santa or Easter bunny (bunny ears and black pants with a bunny tail) would also be nice. More men's costumes are needed for sure

It appears what you are looking for , there won't be anything to the costume !:)

bondagegod wrote:

School girl outfit now on tester list.

I am a tad dissapointed with this if being honest. The skirt part is fine , its the top half doesn't look convincing to me . LH already stock better examples . You can't beat IMO a seperate short pleated skirt teamed up with an undrersized white blouse which shows off the ladies cleavage.

Well it looks like I could get a firemans lift in a roleplay reversal!

Luv to see the Mrs in one of the new sexy firelady costumes . I must admit I wasn't expecting that costume ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)