Male role play.

With the policeman outfit added today to the tester list. Just shown my wife it and she loves it. What other role play for men do people like and maybe see if lovehoney could stock few more outfits for men. For me maybe like a head master outfit

Fireman - just makes me weak at the knees ! But oh does have a cop outfit (not the one on here but very similar) and yep, that does it for me too ! Also love doctor (white coat etc) , headmaster - but probably because I know I'm going to get a good spanking ;) Also find a smart business suit with shirt and tie a real turn on .

Fireman would be my wife other one.

Geeky nerd? That could be good. Big glasses, tank top etc.

Doctor, fireman and airforce for sure. My husband used to have a boiler suit with lots of zips for accessibility. Drove me mad when he wore nothing underneath it. Why are all the dressing up outfits for women on LH? (Other than the one in the tester list?) Or have I missed some somewhere?

Fireman , doctor , army , prison officer .
Quite like the idea of plumber or gardener but I suppose an old boiler suit or scruffy jeans would do for either of those .

I know looby-lou, With the outfit on the tester list have began think why is there not outfits for men as this could be something else that could be sold in line with the dressing up outfits for women so the two could go together for roleplay.

As a couple we have done quite a few role plays. In the main it's always been the OH who does the dressing up . However I have occasionally dressed up myself ,mainly improvised.

A trend I have noticed is that when in role plays it's my OH who prefers to be dominated and ordered about. I am guessing that this is probably true of mostwomen. So therefore when it comes to say stocking costumes for blokes they will be in the main for the lead role in a role play. Listed below are some that I have used or will use in the future

Policeman-It goes without saying I want to get my own back here from a previous role play and slap hand cuffs on my Mrs

Jungle Native- For capture of an explorer (Kidnapp)

American Indian, Cowboy,PIrate- All these would be suitable for kidnap style role plays

Senior Doctors outfit-White lab coat- For doctor patient role ply or medical play

Robbers outfit - Again another kidnap or tying up type outfit

Lord OF the manor -For use in master and Slave scenario for example dominating a French Maid

Headmasters outfit as mentioned by others.

male student. A submissive type outfit.

Just a few examples to think about.

A

Good few outfits there mysteron. Head teachers does stand out. Doctors and maids are always good for role play.

Try going into your local fancey dress shop. King ceaser? Shop keeper? Zoo keeper? Warriror? Arabian night theme king thieves?

Take a look at your favorite films too for inspiration. Cyborb? Alien abduction ?

Bit like mr ben.

bondagegod wrote:

Good few outfits there mysteron. Head teachers does stand out. Doctors and maids are always good for role play.

The Cowboy lassooing and tying up the indian sqaw is one of my favourites.

Also role reverse the red indian capturing the CowGirl .

These are very fun to act out.

They do sound fun cowboy roleplay.

My wifes choices of male costumes would be

1) The Fireman

2) A US White Navy Uniform ( Offiicer and a Getnleman)

The Firemans outfit is one I am seriously considering as its always been one of my wife's fantasies to be carried off by a huinky fireman . I can certainly transform myself into the latter but not the former:)

A roleplay scenario is quite tricky but I have based this one on the fact since the writing of FSOG ,the numbers of people being freed from handcufts intended for bedroom play has escalated. This little scenario will require 2 rooms so in our case when our son is away on a school trip .

So start with your partner in her sexiest bedroom attire and handcuffed . A pretend fire then starts and you need to rescue the damsel in distress. Her starting place willl be in one of the downstairs rooms eg lounge .

Wearing your Firmeans uniform you burst open the door and you pick the damsel up in a Firemans lift and carry her to the bedroom. You then seet her gently onto the the bed and with further ado whilst she is still handcuffed perform a raunchy striptease for her.

After you have removed your last stitch of clothing free your partener rom the handcuffs and perhaps her bedroom attire and voila !

The US Navy uniform is something I will do one day and I will scoop my Mrs up from her place of work and carry her to the car wearing it. Its one of those uniforms thats sexy but not risque and again that is another of her fantasies thats on her wishlist. Its also one of those uniforms I can't think of a roleplay scenario for it other than acting that film part out ( Officer and a Gentleman)

Does sound a good scenario to create with the fireman outfit. Sounds like would be very sexy to create and act out.

Officer and a gentleman is prob the best one to base US navy uniform on.

Doctors are always wearing white coats and never surgeon's scrubs in people's fantasies. Are surgeons less appealing than medics?

IMO all mediical staff tend no matter what they practice in reality tend to be morphed into just 2 roles the doctor ( white coat) or nurse( sexy uniform ) .

Nursers uniforms are hot.guess scrubs is not as sexy as doctors white coat b

Well I suppose they could be made to be . The bottoms could be lycra and tight around the groin area and the top could be just an opened flimsy short wastecoat but still exposing the chest area .

I think the crux of the thing is that a womans sex fantasy is always nearly a white coated doctor probably wearing very little under neath .

I guess with the white coat can be open guess women find that sexy. Need to see if lovehoney can do some sexy scrubs.