Male Sex Toy recommendations

Was going to ask for recommendations as Iā€™m in the market for a new toy but I wanted something away from sleeves, pumps and the usual.

Anyone tried anything this year thats rocked their socks off? :joy:
List below!

Depends what you looking for, I have bought a fleshlight little over a year ago and is way better than I expected even use it together with the wife.

But if you are into exploring the backdoor, I would recommend a prostate massager or a buttplug. The best thing I ever bought was a strapon harness being pegged by the OH is amazing

3 Likes

I would highly recommend the Desire Luxury 20 Function Vibrating Male Stroker. For me this is the male equivalent to the wand. This is my go to toy when me and my wife are having a mutual masturbation session.

1 Like

Try keeping your underwear on and tickling yourself anywhere sensitive with a bullet vibrator. :heartbeat:

1 Like

We use the same toys that Mrs B uses, the feeling of a nice vibe around my cock and balls is fantastic. I also like butt plugs and toys especially those shaped to stimulate my prostate, it took some finding but it is an amazing experience.

2 Likes