Male sex toys you'd recommend

Hi, was just wondering what are the best male sex toys on the market, Iv tried the eggs. But would like to take it to the next level!!

@Dildo_baggins I cannot recommend https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38251 enough! Depending on what you want to spend I also recommend:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37766

Hi, thanks, have you tried both of these and is the more expensive one worth the money?

I’ve got both of them and they are 100% worth the money. The more expensive one feels exactly like the real thing and is a reasonable size too.

Cheers thanks for the advance :+1:

Hey @Dildo_baggins

It’s well worth considering the Tenga flip hole. Amazing textures and super simple to clean. I find things like fleshlights are not only hard to clean but even more hard to dry!

2 Likes

I agree with @broom regards to cleaning. I’ve spent many an hours cleaning and drying. Got to take that into consideration too

1 Like

I’m not a bloke but I do have a few things in my basket for my partner. They’re a bit expensive so we’re waiting for a good offer. One’s a Hot Octopuss Pulse and the other is new Arcwave Ion (which is supposed to be for men what the suction toys are for women - and if it is I can highly recommend it!).

Both of these, according to reviews, are easy to clean.

2 Likes

if you set your birthday under your account you’ll get a 40% off code. Works well on those expensive items

That’s the first time I’ve seen the arcwave ion… There’s only a couple of reviews and I can’t find much else online. We are huge womaniser fans so really interested in whether this male alternative is any good?

1 Like

I’m so sorry this is completely unrelated to the topic, but oh my days. @Dildo_baggins that is a great name :laughing::joy:

4 Likes

Thank you very much

Thanks, I’ll go and check them out

The Ion is cutting edge and only just out there. Lovehoney have got the drop in the UK. Not having the necessary anatomy for a direct comparison , the impression from the forum is the The Womaniser is the absolute pinnacle. The Ion might not be quite there yet but there is nothing else like it in the male market. Mega climax with zero effort required! Just push the button Sugarbabe. I’m looking forward to possible alternate sleeves to change up the sensations. Happy Birthday @Dildo_baggins if you can blag it at 40% off

2 Likes

It’s does look and sound amazing, it might be worth a try if it goes on offer or drops in price

Fleshlights
Desire remote prostate massager
High roller prostate massager
A bullet vibrator(works great on a penis too not just clit)

1 Like

I don’t have experience with many male toys, but my partners really love these:

Wands also work for some, but not for all. A strong little wand is the Lovehoney Deluxe Rechargeable Mini Massage Wand Vibrator. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Melody1

Really interested in your review of the arcwave ion. Is it really that good? It’s a lot of money but we felt the womaniser premium was worth it. There’s only a couple of reviews so far so we are a little nervous about committing such a large sum but if it’s womaniser good then maybe we should…

Like I said above and in the review, I doubt it is ‘Womaniser’ good but that is a well established product and by all accounts VERY, VERY good. For me, the Ion also had a learning curve (although not for the other reviewer so far). It is expensive and whether you should commit now is obviously a personal decision and whether it is value for money all depends how much you have to spend and what you are after. I love new techy things and stuff that is well designed and styled. These boxes are defineitely ticked. Another major advantage is you can largely lie back and let it do its stuff,. minimal wrist action required… As with everything though I’m sure there will improvements down the line :wink:

1 Like

This is my recent review of my hubby’s new best friend…

1 Like