Male Solo Toys Recommendations

What a daring question

My husband really enjoyed stretching toys. He actually really enjoyed a ballistic metal anal stretching ring and fell in love with how it felt

Also I like my glow in the dark plug (Sinnovator Oval) size M

Speculum play is always intense and fun just be careful do it slow.

Horsecock dildo mounted 100% in sz XL tapered to start!

Also look up anal metal expander speculum (my husband has been reminding me of this and wants one so bad, there’s a rose looking version (a bulb that’s 3 prong and a hot looking 6 prong one, we have a regular speculum for vaginal but nothing of this caliper. That’s adventurous exciting and I do wish to try when I’m ready it definitely is amazing how insanely wide it should open you!

Definitely looks like a sexy BDSM toy!

Edit I gave you backdoor recommends sorry. I don’t know about this space too much LOL. Good luck.

I’m always skeptical of these things what does it feel like?

I might just get it as a gift for my partner but he has me lol.

I’ve just bought my first fleshlight, the Riley Reid, after being curious but too shy for years. God, it was amazing. Not surprisingly, the first time round I came within about 2 minutes, but since then I’ve learned to pace myself and can confirm it feels incredible.

1 Like

Hmmm… two different issues here. To simply get off definitely a full sized Fleshlight. A battery powered vac pump would be second and snug fitting Spandex or Lycra shorts the third. For turn on factor try metal donut ball weights, nipple corrective devices, or wearing something you are not supposed to wear.

How would anyone rate the Lovehoney P-stroke remote control stroking prostate massager? It’s not pricey (42.99) and I don’t enjoy being stretched to much so the diam is about right for me.