Male Solo Toys Recommendations

Ok so I will have the house to my self for a couple of nights soon. We have toys for herself but nothing for me and Im not sure how she would be about some male toys (shes not the talking kind when it comes to sex). Me on the otherhand want to try most things at least once.

What would you buy to use if you had a free house with no neighbours?

2 Likes

How much do you want to spend?

You could get a simple sleeve for a few pounds, a vibrating male masturbator for a couple of hundred or anywhere in between.

1 Like

@rockstar Couple of hundred is ok with me as if I was to hit town and go for a few drinks its going to cost that anyway and Id still be curious.

2 Likes

Utilise some of hers… Wand, butt plugs, dildos??

@Craig1234 we have wands tried them before didnt really get much from them but I probably rushed it. Plugs and dildos are a hard no from OH so none to hand, plugs id be interested in trying.

I highly recommend this. Great size and the feel is brilliant. Both holes have different textures that make it feel like the real thing. Wife is super jealous of it which clearly shows it’s good haha

3 Likes

@KentCouple1990 Unfortunately my OH would freak out if I brough something like that into the house :grin:.

1 Like

Oh damn! Is there anything specific you are looking for? Fleshlight/anal toys/cock rings etc. will then make it easier to suggest some items.

1 Like

How about something like this?

3 Likes

@KentCouple1990
Have some rings but I see them as more for her as they help with endurance.

Im thinking plug, prostate massager and fleshlight so really mist things will be considered.

If you are not looking for anything like a fleshlight or that resembles the body etc the Arcwave range is very could and create some great sensations.

@rockstar yes thats def one to consider. Thank you.

@Daisy1982 Looks good, thank you

1 Like

Well I’ve just ordered this:

But I do also own this which I’d recommend:

1 Like

@KentCouple1990 the Mantric massager is in the basket. At that discounted rate its worth a shot.

1 Like

@MrDark Great idea you should definitely get in on the toy action.

As a prostate toy take a look at this one below it’s on sale at the moment too.

The fleshlight pilot always gets great reviews.

You really can’t go too far wrong with whatever you choose. Enjoy the excitement of browsing & ordering. Then let the excitement build waiting for it to arrive, before the real thrill of using and experimenting with your new purchase. It can become very addictive!

1 Like

I’d buy a stroker and a buttplug and a dildo and some sounding rods with electro stimulation and some vibrating toys…. Ooo and one then water masturbators haha :joy:

1 Like

I’ll second the wand idea! The OH wand works great on myself the vibrations feel epic :joy: i may have to class it’s as mine instead of hers :joy:

2 Likes

You can get good buttplugs with built in cock rings, a good favourite of mine

i also have alot of time for the tenga flesh light brand, have served me well for a long time!

1 Like

I just bought that and it is pretty wild… first time buying anything like that. Well worth a punt.