male stroker/ sex toy

So i got a nice email saying i can get 10% off because of my birthday for the next 2 weeks i thought yay i can order my first male stroker masterbator but soon became disspointed that all of them advertise tight and small ect thats all well and good for most!

but what about people that dont want / need that tight or small being 5 half inch round i need something a little bigger and there does not seem to be anything in store designed for that! did i miss something?

so i wanted to no if any guys my size found anything that works for them if so what was it!?

Or if anyone at lovehoney has any suggestions?

thankyou in advance for any replys

The material in Fleshlights is very giving, and i think should easily be able to accomadate upto 2" diameters for the normal fleshlight inserts, but it might get a bit narrow after the wide section of the tube, I might give it a go with a Manrammer tomorrow to see how it manages!

In my experience, most male strokers have a hell of alot of stretch to them. I wouldn't worry about it. I got my OH both the Tenga Flip and the Tracey Cox stroker, and he actally prefers the TC one.

Lovehoney's returns policy is truly outstanding too - remember that if you try something and it doesn't suit you, you can always return it.