Male thong wearers, who knows you wear them?

My wife, her friend as she has helped do our washing. Probably a few others.

As for if anyone sees am not to fussed. I wear them for comfort as well as jockstraps. I do have boring pants for wearing in bed it helps hide the issue in the morning and avoiding the convo with my young son.

Iā€™ve only recently started wearing them but only been brave enough to wear them under my clothes around the house, the only person that knows is my OH but she hates them so I kinda keep it secret from her too

I donā€™t understand the point of the question, to be honest. A thong is just a species of underwear. Big deal! As for who might know, Iā€™m not in the habit of going round telling randoms what style of underwear Iā€™m wearing. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I think itā€™s because itā€™s not considered normal so itā€™s something you wouldnā€™t want everyone to know about, obviously people know you wear underwear and usually you wouldnā€™t care if itā€™s just ā€œnormalā€ underwear but you might be embarrassed because itā€™s different. Like the ā€œhow many people know about your other sideā€ thread, ya donā€™t go round telling everyone about what you get up to in the bedroom, everyone does it, but you wouldnā€™t want them to know youā€™ve got a massive stash of sex toys

Gosh - I honestly had no idea that wearing thong briefs was regarded as being anything out of the ordinary! We live and learnā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyone walking behind me when Iā€™m out in the McQueen bumster jeans
:grin:

Answering for my hubby but he says his mum knew as he wore thongs before we moved in together. My mother has seen when Iā€™ve been doing washing and Iā€™ve talked about it with my closest friend as she had mentioned about her husband wearing them.

Heā€™s said that probably some people have seen in the gym changing rooms but nobody has said anything.

no one at work today did
and I spent the afternoon sitting next to the general manager

My ex girlfriend (she even bought some for me), my doctor, the nurse, and now the girl in the lingerie store who asked if they were for me or someone else. :bum1:

2 Likes

I will be that brave one day! :muscle:

1 Like

My wife knows obviously and Iā€™m sure her mum does as she does or cleaning and washing. Not sure if she has talked about things like this with her girlfriends but maybe.

the shop assistant I buy them from

I think my mother inlaw had an idea i wear thongs,
but current on holiday with the inlaws just now and she took apon herself to do a load of washing to save as much for us when we go home.
If she didnt know before she wil have worked it out by now :joy::joy:

@Lovehoney_Brenna

Everybody who reads ā€œWhat undies are you wearing today?ā€

:bum2:

And my doctor, and the nurse, and the websites I buy from, and the girl in the lingerie shop, and my ex, hardly the best kept secret!

:bum2:

1 Like

My wife and probably both our children (as one hangs the washing out on the line, the other gets it in). Its one of those weird things, I donā€™t advertise what I am wearing and would prefer not to be caught as such (work with tradesmen who would find it amusing, until the next thing happened anyway), but equally, so what if someone found out.

1 Like

Quite a few when I think about it but only my wife knows that I wear them on a daily basis. Pretty sure my mother-in-law and wifeā€™s best friend also know but theyā€™ve never brought it up. Other than that, we once went to a halloween/Rocky Horror fancy dress and I purposely had my thong straps showing which did spark some comments. I suppose they will have thought it was ā€œjust part of the costumeā€.

Not sure how Iā€™d react if people saw at work. Iā€™m very conscious about it showing so always have a belt on my suit trousers. Then I think ā€œI keep myself in shape, there should be no big deal about it in 2021 plus half the women in the office will be wearing thongs!ā€

Iā€™m going to get a thong for my husband in my next order. I was thinking about maybe this one or this one. Have any of you tried them? Itā€™ll be his first thong, and heā€™s apprehensive because he thinks a thong will be uncomfortableā€¦ Do any of you have a recommendation for a comfy first one? :bum2:

I have the LHM one and I find it comfortable.

2 Likes

If I was to wear a thong it would have to be a ladies thong I just find more sexy and nicer against my skin