Male thong wearers, who knows you wear them?

My boyfriend started wearing thong undies a couple of years ago, at first it was just now and then and not when he was was doing any sports or knew he would be changing in front of other guys. He didn't wear them at work either initially.

Now he wears them most of the time and doesn't seem to mind if anyone see's them and says people have seen at gym and swimming but no comments made. He got a medical at the doctors and was not expecting to undress so the doctor saw his undies. We lived with my sister for a couple of months while our house was getting built and she asked me if he wore then as she had seen them in the washing so she knows and also my closest girlfriend who told me her hubby wore them also.

Well here's a long list my wife her 2 sisters her parents my parents her friends Her sisters husbands and no one's ever said anything directly to me about it and even if they did I don't care they make me feel good and they're comfortable

I love wearing Thongs, have done for years. But other than my wife, it’s always freaked me out that others might find out. But now I’m fine with it, thanks in part to the encouragement received on this forum, I just treat them like any other item of clothing and feel pretty sure that no one really cares what underwear I’m wearing.

Mostly my wife does, but there could be few others who have sneaked a peep, if I've bent over or down to do something ??

1 Like

I am the same, wife knows and maybe the odd person when bending over. I like thongs.

I have been wearing them for nearly thirty years so i would imagine a lot of people i dont know while working some friends the wife and any one who sees them on the washing line, And everyone at the clothing optional beach at hedonism resort in jamaica at the end of the year. caint wait.

Only the wife, although I am getting more confident...was wearing one today decided to carry on and go swimming so anyone in the changing room may have noticed. May be I'm getting older but started to think who cares...if u get the odd funny look does it matter...not at all!

Worn them for years even some very girly ones only my wife and daughter (let's face it she's seen them on the line or in the bedroom) knows.unless anyone's seen the string down my behind?

Worn them for years both strings and thongs .Also wear Jocks and backless ones as well.Wife calls them my funny ones.As to hers my squash partner noticed I was wearing one and when getting changed in the swimming pool.That said I love wearing them and wife likes me in them as well.As has been said as you get older who cares.

1 Like

Only my wife... I think

I wear thongs and I don’t care about other people seeing my wife and my mother law knows and kids if you feel good and confident stuff the rest 👍

Everyone at my husband's old place of work knew (someone saw when he bent over and they had a great rumour network). He doesn't particularly hide it, as it is all he wears, so most people probably realise.

I’ve worn thongs for 15 plus years now and since turning 30 recently I realised why do I care who knows! I love showing strangers my thongs this is real turn on. My mum knows and of course my wife as I only wear thongs daily, possibly my mother in law wish my wife would tell more people

I am surprised and didn't know that many men wear thongs. I've only been with one person who is my boyfriend and he wears shorts. I would like to see him wear a thong but I'm not sure what he would think if I asked him to get one and wear one.

I had to go to the hospital yesterday and had to wear one of those gowns. Thought I had better wear boxers. Found an old pair- didnt think i owned any ! as a black thong might have been awkward. Still wore a thong under for support.

Only me.

Just me

My mother definately knows my hubby wears thongs as we lived with her while our house was being built and she was doing our washing. My best friend also knows as we got on to talking about buying underwear for our partners. He wears thongs most of the time including to the gym so I expect some others will have also seen.

Only my wife knows but I don't care too much who knows

My mother in law has recently started looking after my son at ours, and has started doing our washing.

So she has now washed, dried and folded all of my thongs recently

1 Like