Male Torso/Doll Thoughts?

Hey guys - I haven’t posted on here for a while but I read every so often. Thanks for all of the comments. I enjoy the learning! :slightly_smiling_face:

I have a question about a male sex doll/torso such as this one - Edited by mod - competitor link removed.

Do you guys at Lovehoney offer something like this or can you suggest something like this? I’m looking for the ass, testicles, and penis to feel as real as possible and also be able to use the anal portion of the doll to penetrate. I would also like the penis of the dall to penetrate myself if that helps any haha.

Let me know if you have any other questions for me - i’m an open book. Thank you so much for your help - Braden

How about this?

4 Likes

Dude, that’s awesome. I didn’t see that. Have you or anyone else used this before? I think I have some questions

1 Like

Please be mindful of linking items to competitive sites, for obvious reasons it’s not allowed.

There are quite a few good reviews on the toy @Mrs.John posted. Bare in mind it is quite heavy and would require some storage, unless you live alone then that would not be an issue.

That is probably the best Male doll LH offers, at that price if I was that way inclined I would most definitely opt to buy it. There is an inflatable male sex doll but, if you are looking for realism i’d go for this one.

2 Likes

Completely understood. Sorry about that. And thank you for the feedback. One last question I had was the anal part of the doll lifelike when engaged in intercourse with it? Sorry to be so proper with the terms. I haven’t posted alot on here and I dont know if I can say what I want to say or put it bluntly. Thank you again!

Have been tempted to get this but practically haven’t got the room to hide a torso haha :laughing:

@Melody1 reviewed it. They may be able to help

Yeah, but without the poop lol, probably better than ‘lifelike’ as it grips you all the way down.

@Green_Eyed_Girl : yeah, as I said before, one of my more bonkers reviews from what I remember :grin:

2 Likes

Used one of these before, They are Amazing, Dont go dry though it will be A little sore :dizzy_face: