Male toy recommendations

Hi,

I am looking for ways to expand my solo play having used a few strokers from here and LOVE liquid silk as my lube of choice.

Could anyone recommend new toys just to keep things fresh and exciting?

2 Likes

If you can give us an idea as to what sort of thing you could be interested in, we might be able to make some better recommendations :slight_smile:

But off the top of my head, if you are looking just to add some new strings to your solo pleasure bow then I can recommend looking at getting yourself a prostate massager or butt plug - something you can have inserted that will take your next solo stroker session to the next level.

If you havenā€™t used anything like that before; then I would suggest looking at something like:

Lovehoney IGNITE Prostate Massager - on the budget end but a good place to begin exploring if this is the right sort of sensation for you.

I also would highly recommend adding something like a Magic Wand to your kit; whilst I canā€™t speak for everybody; I know there is a large %age of folks with penises that enjoy the vibrations of the wand when pressed against the frenulum or up against the perineum. Again, you donā€™t need to jump in at anything too expensive but our first Wand was a lovehoney plug in - so perhaps looking into something like this one: Lovehiney Mini Rechargeable Magic Wand

Thereā€™s a starting off point - Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get some other suggestions soon!

3 Likes

Thanks for those recommendations :grin:
Regarding what Iā€™m looking for is a very open concept because this exploration has only just become a very new thing to me very recently.
Iā€™ve not explored any anal toys before but something I have recently considered. If I go that way then need to get a douche as well (not a problem to do). Would it be better to invest in one with vibrations or without just for the exploration phase?
So wand is something I overlooked mainly because of the perception that itā€™s primarily targeted at the female market. How would you say that compares to a vibrating sleeve/stroker for example?

2 Likes

You donā€™t necessarily need a douche; but if it helps you feel more confident then just a simple bulb douche would work work. There are some good guides to douching for first times on the web (there may even be some on the forum) - worth searching them out.

So wand is something I overlooked mainly because of the perception that itā€™s primarily targeted at the female market. How would you say that compares to a vibrating sleeve/stroker for example?

This was the exact attitude I had with Wands and Iā€™m honestly so glad I took the plunge because I cannot believe I was missing out! In terms of sensation with a stroker; itā€™s very different as the stroker will obviously provide 360 sensation, but a wand will provide more pinpoint stimulation and the frenulum is the most sensitive part - using a Wand like that can take me from flaccid to knee-buckling orgasm in mere minutes! You can look into attachments that will enhance it even further - The Hummer for example, completely surrounds the tip of your penis and the vibrations resonate all through the shaft for an experience like no other - although you would need to use a full-size wand like this one for that.

2 Likes

Ive not ventured into Prostate massage toysā€¦but have lots of other types. From my experience the fleshlight type masturbators donā€™t really do anything for me. The most enjoyment Iā€™ve had are a couple of the smaller ā€˜blowjob strokersā€™, the cock rings that allow you to put them over your shaft and balls together and my wifeā€™s wandā€¦. Together they allow for prolonged sessions of edging if you like that sort of thing.

2 Likes

Try some butt stuff, lots of different toys for that, metal, silicone, glass, vibrating etc. A Doxy or wand vibrator works wonders for men too, and then there are other vibrating toys like the Hot Octopuss Jett if you want something hands free. Have fun :+1:

2 Likes

I can personally recommend this, the vibrations when you first turn it on will knock your socks off:

4 Likes

I also have this:

It is quite pricey but feels fantastic. I would recommend you buy the mantric massager above first, then progress to this as a more advanced toy if you enjoy the first one

2 Likes

I like:

Nipple suckers
Cock ring / double cock ring / vibrating cock ring
Butt plugs
Anal glass dildo LH glass beaded 6 inch to milk my prostate
Prostate massager
Lube
Vibrating / vibrating suction masturbator

Get them all going at the same time ish for ultimate solo party :laughing:

2 Likes

Vibrating anal toys, wandsā€¦ The list can be endless

2 Likes

I would try out a prostate massager. If you are new to things like that they I would suggest a smaller one like this to get you started. But my BF and a few others I have been with before really seemed to enjoy them for both solo and partner play.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice all :grin:
So not really explored any anal play at all so my question is has anyone tried a butt plug Vs a prostate massager specifically? I donā€™t want to spend much on a first toy in case itā€™s not for me but if the prostate stuff is more expensive but much better than will consider the extra investment

1 Like

You are probably better off getting a butt plug first. Trust me, it will very quickly open you up to the joys of prostate massage. Then slowly progress like we all didā€¦

3 Likes

Morning all,

So I finally ordered this while it was on offer as a cheap exploration - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/lovehoney-booty-buddy-7-function-vibrating-butt-plug-4-inch/74400.html
I douched first as my first exploration and used plenty of lube and to my embarrassment I had no idea which way up I was inserting it :rofl: after getting it in the right way I was a bit disappointed to find this gave me no physical sensations or massive fireworks that I was hoping for.
Has anyone tried this and found that this product was just disappointing as well or is this an indicator that anal play is just not for me?

It wont give you massive pleasure straight away, in fact it will feel a little weird or ā€œalienā€. But when you are having sex or playing solo it will heighten the pleasure. Then as you climax you will have the best orgasm you ever had.

3 Likes

Thanks for letting me know, clearly had my expectations way too high :rofl: so just leave it in and play as normal and thatā€™s when I should notice a difference?

exactly

1 Like

Try again and please let us know how it went.

Thatā€™s a shame. :crying_cat_face: I havenā€™t tried anything that shape but have enjoyed a few beginnerā€™s toys just from the sensation of having them there. Iā€™m also sticking to rechargeable, AA or AAA for those I do buy.

Chasing the elusive prostate Oā€™ is a journey that many take but not everyone reaches the destination. It can take a few sessions to really build up the sensation.

Start with laying on your back (once the plug is inserted) and begin clenching your butt (like you are trying to stop a pee). This will pull the plug closer to the prostate. Just spend a little bit of time clenching and releasing. Then turn on the vibrations and continue. At this point I may want to start stroking myself or touching/caressing myself in the spots I know I like and feel good. When I reached orgasm the first time doing this, it wasnā€™t ā€˜fireworksā€™ but it was definitely a stronger and more deeply satisfying orgasm.

With practice, I was able to reach orgasm with just prostate stimulation alone but it did take me a good few months to get there. Itā€™s all about the mind set. You just need to relax and let it happen. If you try to rush it, then you wonā€™t get the results!

But you also may just not like the idea of anal playā€¦ thereā€™s only one way to find outā€¦ !

3 Likes