Male toys for wider penis

Looking to buy my OH his first toy as a gift but he has quite a wide ‘girth’ and I’m worried that some of the toys will be uncomfortably tight even with lube or is that not really an issue? Anyone got any recommendations for the best toy I could get him that would be comfortable?
Thank you!

1 Like

I’ve had this issue with a couple of strokers. I’m on the girth side but probably not at the far end on the spectrum. Fleshlights would be my suggestions. So soft and forgiving that it should be fine.

2 Likes

As @broom said, softer materials tend to be a bit stretchier so may be a better fit.

The majority of Tenga toys are pretty stretchy. If you don’t want to spend a lot of money, the Tenga Eggs are great. They are technically designed as one use toys, but can last a lot longer if you aren’t too rough with them and clean them out properly. They are really stretchy so girth won’t be an issue.

2 Likes

Some of the simple silicone sleeves are very accommodating but Fleshlight toys are available in a variety of styles and sizes and have an excellent reputation. I have the Fleshlight Pilot and find it to be very good.

2 Likes