My partner has a fair amount of masturbation sleeves including the Thrust. He compares it to being similar stimulation to the flshlight except he says it is tighter and offers more internal texture stimulation. The material is not quite as good though and it doesnt fit into the case quite as well as the Fleshlights (It kinda pulls out of its case more on the backstroke)..they both have pros and cons but overall he says the thrust is a good toy, especially at sale price I would say go for it!
One of his favourites is this:
It looks weird but feels the most intense out of all his toys. (Just check out all the rave reviews that say similar.) So for a cheaper start. I would say that one.
If you feel like splurging, I feel that you cant go far wrong with a Fleshlight. Expensive yes, but they feel good and last aaaaages. If you are average sized (In girth and length) you might wanna check out the sex in a can range from Fleshlight. But avoid these if you have a large penis. We haven't tried the Tenga flipholes yet, they are pricey just like the fleshlights and I will kind of sum it up by saying go for a Fleshlight if you fancy a more realistic, gentle, less tight experience. Go for the Tenga Fliphole if you want a more intense, textured, high stimulation kind of experience. Both Tenga and Fleshlight are good in their own ways but for different reasons.
I personally would say to avoid the Tracey Cox Strokers. They feel amazing but they don't last as long as any other strokers, they tear much easier. I have bought three Tracey Cox ones and all tore within a few months (Three different men...I am a generous sex toy giver lol)
I would also not recommend tenga eggs, they will have an even shorter shelf life than the ones mentioned above and the stimulation/texture is minimal in our experience anyways.
So my guys recommendations in order from best:
1) Lovehoney double sided black stroker (Very high stimulation/quite tight feeling, not a realistic feel though. gets top spot because price is a consideration and this toy offers great feels for 5 times less than the ones below)
2) Fleshlight or Tenga Fliphole (Both long lasting and well designed toys that most often get rave reviews. Tenga for texture, Fleshlight for realism)
3) Fleshlight Sex in a can (A baby Fleshlight, smaller in size. tighter so avoid if your large, higher level of stimulation, same material as Fleshlight)
3) Thrust (yes this is labelled number 3 as well as its about equal for sensation as the sex in a can)
4) Tracey Cox Strokers (great sensations, high stimulation but tear easier than the above)
5) Tenga Eggs (Minimal stimulation and short lasting.
Anyway, hope that helps somewhat but any questions just ask :D