Male waxing

What's the thoughts on this?

I got mine done for the first time and I must admit, It's so smooth πŸ˜‚

Sore at the time but smooth and much better than I can do with a set of slippers

Shaving with slippers is notoriously tough. πŸ™‚

Was it your arse you waxed? If so how did you go about it? Home-kit or salon?

I bought an IPL a month ago so I’m trying that out....

Mr Pheebs wrote:

I bought an IPL a month ago so I’m trying that out....

I’m interested in hearing how it goes. Did you get the Lumea?

Yes, the one that looks like a StarTrek phaser, only had 2 sessions so far but it’s fairly painless.

And what about the removal? Is it completely bare after one session? And how long did it take before a second session is needed?

clippers not slippers, but I guessed you knew that πŸ˜‚

I went to a salon, so a classy done it to me.

I have a bald pubic area, penis base, baws, gooch arseholes and cheeks.

I'm naturally not hair so some of it was strange lol

I'll need to trim my legs myself because it looks weird having baldness and hairy legs at the side lol.

As for pain, It wasn't awful...it was more uncomfortable at first but went away quickly... because she started again 🀣

As for now a couple of days on, yeah it's strange but unbelievably smooth. I'd probably get it again

KingGrthy wrote:

And what about the removal? Is it completely bare after one session? And how long did it take before a second session is needed?

No mate, it works on growth cycles so you have to do 6 sessions but after 2 there is definately less hair. You can use it to make hairs finer of get rid of them. It works by blasting the follicles with light pulses so the hairs fall out.

I have waxed chest and back before. I quit waxing the chest and just use a trimmer now (which cost the same as 2 waxing sessions!). Still need to wax my back as I can't reach that ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) The pain is quite somthing if you don't get your head 'in the zone'

My wife waxes her bits, and it just grows back. So I shave every day to keep my bits smooth.