Male who loves to wear sexy lace panties and stockings

@harlyD Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

It’s always exciting to explore and experience new things. What sort of advice in particular were you looking for?

I think you have just said what every male on here has been thinking.

The LoveHoney male lingerie is very good quality. It is also better fitting so can be good if you want to wear it in secret out and about.

1 Like

well i want to know the sort of things i may look good in for my physique and what sort of materials look best etc. I’ve seen loads for women as i have said but nothing for the men who like cross-dress/sissy stuff

I’ve only just started wearing lace panties and I love it. Perhaps something that makes your bum look good. I’ve got a pair of lace boxers that are crotch less which I love.

I think just try and few things and then no doubt your collection will grow

2 Likes

@harlyD

Perhaps a good place to start would be with a bodystocking, thighs or stockings. They should suit all physiques, are responsible priced you could try different materials to get a feel for them as that’s a personal choice. Lovehoney have a great selection.

Leading on you could look at adding heels, bodies, skirts? The possibility’s are endless.

2 Likes

last part, just what i was thinking, thanks for the advice and may your crossdressing also make you feel sexy as hell lol

1 Like

Choose a few pairs of lace panties that you like & enjoy.

1 Like

I absolutely love wearing high stockings and panties plus as well as feeling super sexy, easily hidden plus the stockings keep your legs warm in the winter lol

3 Likes

I can’t wait to finally try this!

I love wearing lace panties (everyday for work now) and would not go back to boxers now - the feel of them rubbing against you is wonderful… i prefer my other half to select mine when purchasing to ensure she likes them too - hopefully have a picture to upload when my latest order from here arrives this week :wink:

2 Likes

As a guy I love wearing them daily. I’ve even worn them at the x ray screening at the airport wondering what the viewer thought. I’ve had both men and women get turned on by me wearing them.

3 Likes

i love wearing my wet look skirts and lingerie

4 Likes

I wear as often as I can but I’m only into the bra and thong wearing not full outfits. The wife likes it and we’ve discussed shopping trips for new under :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Each to their own. See no harm in it, if that is what you like doing.

3 Likes

I wear nothing else but lingerie and will never wear male stuff again.The garments feel sexy and nice and actually make me feel very relaxed and happy.They keep me horny too which the wife absolutely loves.Plus there is something deliciously naughty in knowing i have given the occasional flash of a bra strap or a glimpse of lacy panty top under my clothes.

5 Likes

I quite enjoy wearing lingerie especially silky stuff, but its getting my wife to go along with it. Use to wear them under my work clothes an the thought of getting caught was unreal.

6 Likes

I love wearing hose and garters with crotchless panties. Makes me feel so sexy I’m getting aroused just thinking about it!

6 Likes

Ive got a few lace mens thongs and fishnet styles also have a more feminine pair that has a little bow on the front

5 Likes

@Quiet_ones_are_worse only one pair with a bow !! I’ve got several pairs like that :grinning:

6 Likes

I wear lace panties over half the time . I prefer the tiniest string , where I have to carefully pack my package into the front . Even the slightest arousal and parts will escape . As I move about the lace rubbing across my cock feels good . I also really like the Brazilian cut with the lace framing my no so bad ass cheeks . Look through my photos and see if any in particular you think look OK . Be kind , I am old and a shadow of my body building days .

5 Likes