Male who loves to wear sexy lace panties and stockings

Guys,

So what’s your views on guys who like to wear lingerie heels and stockings etc?

I wear for the feeling and the sexy look. I never try to become a female or act feminine in anyway.

12 Likes

This is one of the most inclusive forums I’ve ever seen so I doubt that you will find anyone here who is not fully supportive of your wishes. If you look in the Lingerie Photos section you will find many men who share your interests too.

5 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:

Like @rockstar if it makes you happy, thats what matters.
We’ve had some nice crossdressing pics recently in the photo section too. And if you have a search there are a ton of threads on it on here. Lots of lingure recommendations too

4 Likes

Welcome back @Kinkyabdn :wave::wave:

We love men in lingerie…heels and stockings on here. Like has been suggested already look on the lingerie photo thread and also type in at the top where the magnifying glass symbol is… men wearing lingerie and there are lots of threads on this subject.

Anyone can wear it…
Go for it.

9 Likes

Go for it! :+1:

And welcome to the forum :hugs:

2 Likes

Welcome fellow lingerie lover

3 Likes

Enjoy away, if you like it, we’ll why not!

3 Likes

Stocking and lingerie crack on, no reason why a man can’t look just as sexy as a woman in them. Do whatever makes you happy and makes you feel sexy and confident…

Now the more controversial bit (which has nothing to do with gender), I love heels but if you can’t walk in them and try to it is not sexy and instantly ruins a sexy ensemble. Bambi on ice is not a sexy look. I’m not saying don’t wear them, I’m saying wear them a lot and practise, practise, practise until you can sashay effortlessly across a room with perfect balance. That is incredibly sexy whatever your gender… though the best person I know at this is in fact a guy.

I smashed my knee up about 10 years ago and still can’t walk how I used to in skyscrapers. It’s very depressing!

7 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with males wearing lingerie, heels and stockings and on this forum it is excepted.

I enjoy it myself and like you @Kinkyabdn I’m not trying to look feminine. I wear the clothes for the feeling it gives me and the enjoyment.

Here’s one of my photo uploads:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/416?u=love_wasp

4 Likes

@Kinkyabdn you won’t be judged here.

I agree there’s nothing quite like the feeling when wearing a nice pair of stockings and heels. :high_heel:

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback it’s been a while since I’ve been on so wasn’t sure how the post would have went. I was struggling to attach pictures to this post is there a specific part of the forum for sharing pictures as my pic just came up a bunch of letters and numbers.

1 Like

I have to admit that, being in a very male-dominated workforce, guys wearing girl stuff was definitely the object of scorn and mostly incomprehensible. However, since losing a bet with Sexterminatrix (basically, I am in chastity for one month), and one day being given the option of either going out with the cage on, or being free of the cage but wearing women’s underwear, I can now understand the appeal from a comfort perspective. They are VERY form-fitting, smooth and silky to boot. I will only ever wear women’s panties on her request/demand, of course, but when she does I always marvel at how good it feels on the skin. Not exactly a convert, but I definitely a better understanding of the desire/need/kink/fetish/circle applicable.

2 Likes

If you want to load photos, please jam them in the photo section as (unless theyr from the lovehoney website) they need to be checked by a mod (for obvious reasons)

You need to be trust lvl 2, but that only takes about 2 weeks or so of vuisiting here to get

1 Like

If it brings you joy and pleasure to wear them then go for it! :smiley:
I believe in clothing shouldn’t be set to a particular gender as it all starts out as the same fabric and some fabrics definitely are more sensual than others when caressed on the skin.

2 Likes

Another male who really enjoys the feel and look of lace and sheer material . My wife , myself and several people on here like the look . I think they highlight my 6 decade + old ass well . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/1221?u=oldman

I think if you feel good in them then why not, i love to wear sexy panties stockings etc as and when i can. The feel is amazing and i love to go out wearin g them mmmmm

3 Likes

edited by mod

@analvirgin bet you look amazing in it

heya guys, for those of you that do like all the sexy lace stuff, have you got any advice? I’m just starting out and want to explore and I’ve found loads of women’s advice but none for men, any help appreciated thx!

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:
you might get better luck if you start your own thread, especially of your asking for sizing advice, etc. Plus having a search through the forum (search bar is top right) is usually a good way to find all sorts of tips :+1: