Males pleasure and perks from nipple clamps?

Me and my girlfriend have been talking about getting some nipple clamps for a while and thanks to the Lovehoney sale we decided to go for it. My girlfriend loves having her nipples played with and is a big turn on but she is a bit worried about them being to harmful and is slightly worried about them so we are going to try them on me first. We do a lot of adventures stuff and are into femdom play and I love being submissive so think this could work well. I was just wondering is there many other guys on here who have tried this out? How did you find it? And is there any pleasure that a guy can get from this other than the domination side of things?

1 Like

Hi 😊

Although I''m not a male, obviously 😄😄 I think that as well as the submissive aspect of nipple clamps on a guy you'll hopefully get some physical pleasure as well. A lot of men don't realise that their nipples are often as sensitive, some even more so than a woman's. Mens nipples are often overlooked during foreplay/sex and that's areal shame. Enjoy yourself with the clamps and see where it takes you xx

I wear nipple clams and nipple chains regularly. My wife loves the look of them and I like the feel. Not all of them will stay on male nipples so you may need different clamps for you and your wife.

Terry jj thanks for your advice yeah I often get my girlfriend in the mood with nipple play as part of our for play, she has tried it with me to but didn’t have as much of a reaction to it but hopefully these nipple clamps may bring that out for me. The nipple clamps we have gone for are the ones with the chains to rockstar and we thought that gave the look of more of a edge to them and to go along side the domination. I suppose it’s like most thing finding what’s good for each individuals and what suits you best through the more you try things in terms of them slipping off hopefully they are fine. And thank you will try to enjoy it’s always fun trying new experiences anyway

My friend loves his nipples tweaked and nibbled...sure way of getting his full arousal.

People need to learn that both sexes share certain erogenous zones, our nipples are as sensitive as a females, go for it!

What WillC said!

My boyfriend loves his nipples played with and stimulated in lots of ways and I've dated other guys who have felt the same.

If they aren't normally senistive for you, you may well find that they are when you remove the clamps as blood rushes back in increasing sensitivity.

As a male I love nipple play, clamps, pin wheels, bitting ,twisting sucking kissing caressing

I can even cum from just nipple play

For years Mr S was insistent that he didn't want his played with/ didn't do anything for him.... He has changed his mind! Agree with rockstar you may need different clamps though, lots of fun to be had and guys can be edged just as effectively as us ladies with nipple play.

Yep, love having my nipples played with

I love my nipples played with . I love the little suckers that really enlarge them and make them even more sesitive , as a matter of fact I have them on while I type this . I love licking , sucking and brushing along with cool / cold . I have only tried nipple clamps twice and first it was hard to get them to stay on and if they clamped hard enough to stay on they hurt .

I love nipple stimulation so just started to return it to my other half, he loves it and now we can't do much sexually without him wanting me to lick, suck pinch his nipples. He finishes explosively. Give it a go!

Whilst i don't mind them touched with, any kind of "tweeking" is not comfortable so for me it's a no

Hi thanks for all your feed back I thought I’d let you know they have arrived and we have given them ago on me. While I didn’t think I had sensitive nipples previously they have proven me wrong and very pleased with it and a extra kink added into our domination play. Girlfriend still trying to build up confidence with them for herself and still a bit nervous about them. I’m sure we will get there if not I’ll make the most out of them.

muscleman_rocky wrote:

Hi thanks for all your feed back I thought I’d let you know they have arrived and we have given them ago on me. While I didn’t think I had sensitive nipples previously they have proven me wrong and very pleased with it and a extra kink added into our domination play. Girlfriend still trying to build up confidence with them for herself and still a bit nervous about them. I’m sure we will get there if not I’ll make the most out of them.

Good. Glad it's worked out for you.

Maybe, when she sees how much you are enjoying them , she'll get curious and give them a try.

That was how I got my wife to try butt plugs initially.