Males wax or shave

Can I ask if and how you shave or wax your penile and scrotum area I have never shaved or waxed but I think I need to. Can I get your thoughts tips methods etc.

My OH uses hot wax monthly on the areas at the base of penis also scrotum, he manages to do it himself. You need to use a good product like Gigi wax. He is very adept now as he has waxed me for years. It is quite a knack to learn but the more you do it the less the hair re grows as the follicles close up. You also need a good pair of tweezers as occaisionaly you can get ingrown hairs which need teasing out. Hope this helps.

Some good tips here

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/341-i-wanna-be-bare-down-there/

Veet but make sure you dont leave it on too long and DON'T put it on your dick or balls, i just use shaving foam and razor on C&B

Have tried shaving in the past and found it very iritating. Now I go to a male waxing studio and have wax every few months and the result is far better than when I was shaving. I think its sugaring that they actually do rather than wax.

I used to shave and have done for 30 plus yrs.Recently I ve gone down the waxing route at a salon.Much better.

Currently shave regularly - but now considering wax having read the comments above.

I shave and have recently started using the Earthly Body Miracle Oil & Shave Cream Combo.

Itis not exactly cheap like a can of foam but you only use a small amount of the cream and then just a little oil afterwards.

Waxing, NO, usually shave everything front and rear but used veet last night worked great even though it says not for that area with no after effects.

Has anyone tried one of those flashlights to stop regrowth? Like home laser treatment.

Altus wrote:

Have tried shaving in the past and found it very iritating. Now I go to a male waxing studio and have wax every few months and the result is far better than when I was shaving. I think its sugaring that they actually do rather than wax.

is it expensive??

Always just shave mine with a razor
Had my legs waxed years ago for charity and don't fancy doing that on my balls. Laser hair removal is very painful and you need 6-10 sessions.

Not brave enough to have a wax, I or my wife does ( sometimes her ladyfriend does it ) shaves my shaft, sac and crack as far as it goes she normally leaves a small triangle above the old fella, in our shower room every 3 days or the morning before we have a swinging party.

I would never shave my genital area. It's fiddly and awkward, and it itches afterwards.

I HIGHLY recommend using an appropriate hair removal product. I use 'Magic Shave Powder', the sensitive variant. Magic is the brand. Comes in a silver pot with green label. Mix thoroughly with equal parts water. Then apply for 5 mins, and rinse off using a cloth firmly to help any stubborn hairs. When you're doing top-up applications, 3.5 or 4 mins will be sufficient. Don't use it two days in a row - you don't want raw/irritated skin down there.

I apply this to shaft and testicles. Do not get any of this on your tip or under foreskin. After initial use and top-up, the finish is fantastic, with WAAAY less effort than shaving.

I've never waxed, so can't comment on that.

Does anyone have experience removing hair in your ass crack / taint?

I heard shaving there is a very uncomfortable experience when it comes to regrowth. There's quite a funny account of someone's experience shaving that tends to make its way round, copy pasted on various forums over the internet.

It's pretty long but well worth the read so here's the link: https://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/35274458.html
😂

Anyone managed to self wax down there?

Bearjamin wrote:

Anyone managed to self wax down there?

Yep. Use the Veet sensitive skin wax strips. You have to be a little bit of a contortionist and have a handy mirror to make sure the strips go in the correct area but practice makes perfect.

I only trim down there using a man scalper, personally I think it looks odd being completely bald down there unless you look like a body builder.

Hollywood waxed for donkeys years now. Could never go back. Not as painful as you might expect. Ladies like it too

I use veet ! It seems to do the trick every months or so

Penny26 wrote:

My OH uses hot wax monthly on the areas at the base of penis also scrotum, he manages to do it himself. You need to use a good product like Gigi wax. He is very adept now as he has waxed me for years. It is quite a knack to learn but the more you do it the less the hair re grows as the follicles close up. You also need a good pair of tweezers as occaisionaly you can get ingrown hairs which need teasing out. Hope this helps.

Why is Gigi wax better than other waxing with the paper strips?