Malware warning on Pleasurists and Dangerous Lily

Please everyone be aware, whenever I try and go to Pleasurits or Dangerous Lily then there is malware warnings.

This has only happened today and was fine yesterday.

I would advise not to enter these sites at this time.

I will keep you all updated and let you know when the warnings go.

*bump*

*bump*

I haven't gotten any warnings, but twice in the last 24 hours,my laptop has frozen up completely. The first time, I had to restart it with the power button. The second time, not even the power button would respond. I had to remove the battery.

I'm pretty sure something's infected me, but I don't know when or where it happened. I have been on Pleasurists though.

I've checked Pleasurist on a few computers now and scanned with different anti virus. If there was a problem it must have been fixed by now. Something strange is going on with the other site, though it's not actually my anti virus's picking up on it, rather than a image has been pasted to there main page.

This is the warning I get:

Warning: Something's Not Right Here! pleasurists.com contains content from dangerouslilly.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site. Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed. Why not try again tomorrow or go somewhere else? We have already notified dangerouslilly.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on dangerouslilly.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page. If you understand that visiting this site may harm your computer, proceed anyway. Help improve detection of malware by sending additional data to Google about sites on which you see this warning. This data will be handled in accordance with the Safe Browsing privacy policies.

I am still getting it, I don't usually. I am just warning people incase they get infected.

Update - both sites seem to be fine now.

Hope that the warnings helped someone.