Man in a uniform!!!!

So i've just been to town and one of my stops was to the bank to try and sweet talk the manager (sort of worked!) but anyway, i'm sat there waiting and the security guy is just standing there facing me looking every where but me, then suddenly he just locks eyes with me for like 5 seconds or something and i swear i saw him smirk when i flushed bright red, but the whole time after that i could not stop thinking about him in that uniform!

The ideas didnt stop when i saw the manager either, he was a tall lanky guy but my mind wasnt in the right place and i started thinking about his suit too. God knows how i managed to remeber my own name let alone anything else, i havent been that turned on by just looking at a guy in a long time!

Is that bad?! I'm starting to think i may like Uniforms and Suits, LOL

Anyone else have random everyday turn ons?

xxx

I get turned on when i see a guys trousers bulging in the crotch area...im not even joking, in my mind its like "oh shit, his dick is huge, if only i could fuck that" looool

I have a major thing for women in office wear, I suppose secretary style the old black pencil skirt white blouse and stiletoes, i suppose its me imagining what they are wearing below it all xxxx

squirtin_blk.bbw wrote:

I get turned on when i see a guys trousers bulging in the crotch area...im not even joking, in my mind its like "oh shit, his dick is huge, if only i could fuck that" looool

Lol, love it, i must admit i have admired the odd crotch in the past!

;) xxx

Thats how i feel BD! Its like what is under that shirt and tie has the potential to be the answer to all my prayers! Soo frustrating not knowing!

xxx

Tracey3x wrote:

squirtin_blk.bbw wrote:

Lol, love it, i must admit i have admired the odd crotch in the past!

;) xxx

Lol.... your not the only one! ha ha x x

I can't resist a guy in a good suit. Drives me crazy. Fair to say I tend to avoid my bank as much as possible

Lol though i get the feeling its not just the crotch that catches your eye!

xxx

I wear a crappy polo shirt and jeans to work no ladies casting a watchful eye over me or my crotch then it seems ahah

The bank manager wasnt a good looking guy, very plain i suppose, but the security guard was a make you drool like a dog fit!

You know, arse cheeks that could crack a walnut pecks that could take your eye out, that guy!

Basiclly the out of my league guy

xxx

TTurtle wrote:

I wear a crappy polo shirt and jeans to work no ladies casting a watchful eye over me or my crotch then it seems ahah

Get a smaller size, tight clothes are pretty hot too :)

xxx

i love men in jeans and a nice shirt like in mens clothes shops e.g. topman , jacamo, next etc i think im probably the only 1 that goes in the shop just to catch an eyefull hahahaha x :P

I love wearing really tight clothes! I got LUSH skinny jeans. I hope people are looking at my crotch! lol x x

Tracey3x wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

xxx

Yeaaa see that's really not a good idea in my case..bollock tight trousers + turtles = bad times

TTurtle wrote:

Tracey3x wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

xxx

Yeaaa see that's really not a good idea in my case..bollock tight trousers + turtles = bad times

Lol... ;-)

TTurtle wrote:

That would depend on the fitting of your jeans

Mmmmmm ripped jeans, unbuttoned at the top . . .

(Think i may need to disappear upstairs for a while!)

;)

xxx

TTurtle wrote:

awww bless id be casting my watchfull eye if i worked where you do :) xx

Tracey3x wrote:

;)

xxx

haha great mind think alike i love ripped jeans on a man x

Tracey3x wrote:

;)

xxx

Enjoy yourself.... ;-) lol x x