Mantric Dinky Pinky Vibrator.

I got my lovely new Dinky Vibe...and I love it! >.<
But I was wondering if anyone knew of any accesories that work with this little vibe? I know there are vibe sleeves for other bullets like rabbit ears and knobbly sleeves.

Ooh like the review! Unfortunately I'm not really up on my bullet toys so can't help out with this im afraid! Over to the others...!

The bunny is so cute! ^.^

I just got one of these sent to me free. Some work to do, then I think a reviewing session may be in order. It's so cute though! lol

Update- head explosion! Sod rabbits, I'm a convert lol.

OMG! I'm love this little bullet even more now!
I've got quiet a few toys in my collection including 3 vibrators, but I've never experienced anything quiet like this!
I've always been a bit dry down there and have been using lube ever since....well as long as I can remember. ^_^;;
But after playing with the bullet I was so wet we didn't even need to use any lube! O_O

I love this bullet too, I've never orgasmed before without the help of a trusty rabbit, but I took this lil baby in the shower with me, and after a little practice I'd almost splattered myself against the shower wall with the force of my big O. Gotta love it, my new best friend :)

Just put in my review of this bad boy. It went everywhere. Took me hours to get it out of my ear.

Gutted! Have come to the family home for the week, and left this little beauty in my dressing gown at uni! *sniff*

Noooooo! The batteries don't last long do they? T_T Need to buy some more. >.<