Mantric vibrator won't exit travel lock

hey y’all,

so I’ve had my vibrator for about a year-ish. I went to use it the other day and it died on me, so I charged it and went to use it again, but it was still dead. I googled that issue, turns out it was travel locked (not sure why since I didn’t touch it for a week before that) and I got it off the travel lock off and everything was fine. last night, however, I went to use it again and it just didn’t turn on. I keep charging it and trying to get it off the travel lock but it will not budge. every time I press the button, it flashes 6 times which means it’s ON the lock. I can’t get it off. does anyone have any solutions?

2 Likes

Oh I hate it when stuff breaks like that, especially when it’s just gone out of warranty. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

I bought one of these a few weeks ago, and to be honest I struggled at fist to learn how to ‘fly it’. … but now worked out how to ‘unlock’ it.

I do hope mine doesn’t go the same way … I love it!

R xx

aww man, you reckon it’s totally broken? luckily there’s a sex toy shop like right around the corner that can deliver me a new one in 2 hours but still, sucks my OG is deadsy weadsy

You should email customer support first and try any suggestions.

1 Like

If there is more than 1 button hold them both down together, Try using different batteries, Turn it on and off again or grab yourself a new one (it is nearly christmas like :slight_smile: Santas Stockings and that x .

Hmm maybe it’s faulty?

1 Like