Mantric wand and massage

A question
Wanting to use mantric rechargeable wand for all over massage
Whilst its ok with lube
Is it best to avoid massage oils etc
Will this affect or degrade the toy ?
Any other suggestions welcome

2 Likes

Hmmm, interesting, weirdly I’ve never really thought about this. I know you don’t want to use silicone based lube with silicone toys but ours (including the Mantric Wand) have definitely been used regularly with massage oils and have never suffered any ill effects. They are all thoroughly washed with Sex Toy Cleaner and left to dry afterwards though so maybe this is what saves them if it is harmful?

Oil shouldn’t degrade silicone, although you could always do a patch test somewhere towards bottom to see. It would be worth double checking the ingredients list of the oil to make sure there definitely isn’t any silicones in there but it should be fine otherwise.

Just be aware, that oil does take more cleaning up than water based lube so you will need to give your toy a thorough clean after each use.

2 Likes

I’d suspect it depends on the ingredients in the oils as if there’s anything to do with silicone then then I’d not risk it

U can get water based massage “oils??”…maybe “Liquids” is a better word :person_shrugging: water based lube effectively performs the same function as traditional “massage oils”…just may need to apply more BC it’s water based.