Mantric wand reviews

We have the mantric wand and rabbit, what other toys like the these would you recommend ?

We have used the Mantric rechargeable wand for months now and it has been great. It hold battery for more than one session and has many settings/patterns with three different speeds for each so its really customisable to what you are feeling at the time.

One thing my partner and i have really liked is the colour that is linked to the vibration pattern so when you are using the toy with someone you can remember what colour you like and say that mid play. It makes communication much easier. For being a battery powered wand, it is very powerful, especially if you are sensitive. The mildest speed can make you climax!

Highly recommend

3 Likes

I liked the mantric wand to, most of the mantric range is cracking to be honest. I have the bullet, pebble, rabbit and wand and love them all. People also recommend the mantric real alot as well.

The desire range also has some really good toys. Their bullet vibe is brilliant. Rumbly, strong and one of my go to’s.

Depends what your looking for to be honest. Everyone has different tastes. Glass toys are good fun though.
The greedy girl rabbits get alot of recommendations (and the g-spot stroking version)
What kinds of toys where you looking at?

We are looking at the lelo range atm. And the womanizer. Yes they are pricey but ive heard good things

There’s a Womanizer comparison table from back in April that might be useful to you. :+1:

And there are a couple with a discount at the minute: :slightly_smiling_face:

The only lelo toy i own is the ora 3, which i wouldn’t recommend. Noisy and Not worth the money in my opinion.
I hear good things about the lelo mona.

Womaniser are very good toys though. Alot of people recommend them. I have the liberty and starlet 2 and they are both amazing if more basic than some of the other more expensive models.
The premium and duo get amazing reviews.