Many male thong wearers?

Ladies, does you man wear a thong for his underwear at all? Last year my boyfriend decided to one while we were on holiday. I didn't think he would like them but he said he found the really comfortable and better than boxers as he likes smaller underwear. Since last year I think he has started wearing thongs most of the time and seems to prefer them. I'm not sure how many men wear thongs now but I expect it's more than I thought. Any boyfriends or husbands wear them?

4 Likes

Mine doesn't, but there are plenty of thong wearers on the forum!

Yes I wear a thong regular...like your boyfriend i find them more comfortable than boxers now..

1 Like

I used too as I keep falling out of anything loose. Tend to stick to budgies now from the cabin boy on the flying Dutchman.

I've just bought a PVC thong from LH and love it. I love how tight and compact it is. Will definitely get some more.

1 Like

only on special occasions ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I'm a big fan of wearing a thong. I always show wifey what I'm wearing before we go out so that she knows I am wearing something sexy for her, and she reciprocates by doing the same. I often just wear then just for the sake of it as I find them very comfortable.

1 Like

I wear a latex thong, black and shiny

1 Like

Occasionally but not so much in this weather lol

1 Like

Nope - hubby is permanently commando!!! Me too!!! Xxx

I tried them a few times, rode up too much for me.

Weaqr thongs and strings 99% of the time. Feel good, Great under tight jeans and shorts and sure makes a guy look good!! O.K. so I'm biased.

1 Like

I do like wearing thongs now and then, but I prefer Jocks with or without a peep hole in the front or going commando most of the time.

I have bought a couple of male thongs from LH recently and i find them really comfortable but the wife finds it a bit odd for a guy to wear them so I don't very much

Yes I wear them all time love feel all so been ask in gym if I wear them under my shorts mostly woman ask some say it nice see other just look 😂😂

1 Like

I don't but would consider it. OH likes looking at men in thongs but they are generally younger than me so not sure....

1 Like

Defo for special dress up sex - love the PVC ones and would wear them under normal clothes comfortably to tease the OH or as a surprise for her!

Yes I wear them all time feel good better boxer shorts all so silk feel good that's just me because I like silk on wire 👍👍👍

My hubby is a thong wearer and has worn them for about 15 years. I got him one as a sexy Xmas gift when we first got together and he liked to wear it and bought a few more regular styles. To start with he only used to wear them at the weekend when we were together but then started to wear them for work and most of the time. He even wears them for the gym and says nobody really notices.

ok