Marital Bliss

Lucy and I got married a couple of weeks ago, we are just back from enjoying our honeymoon (most of which I actually spent in hospital, but thats a different story). Shameless, but hopefully relevant, plug we run a sex toy review site called A Couple of Wankers (reminding me we now need to update our about page!).

As we only have a small flat with not much space for homewares, and we know our friends and family would want us to spend it on something we would enjoy (though perhaps not want to know exactly what in this case), we were thinking of putting a little bit of out wedding money towards some new sex toys!

We want your suggestions. You can see what we already have in our toybox (and what kind of stuff we like) at http://acoupleofwankers.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html so things along those lines are great, or stuff entirely different that you think we need to know about!

Thanks.

Alex.

Do you have any games?

Nope. Except a couple of sex dice from when we were 14!

Alex.

Couldn't help but read something on your list about 'The Pink and Blue Vegan Bondage Paddle'... I'm on the look out for veggie/vegan friendly bondage equipment so if you could let me know where that was from, it would be much appreciated!

Also, congrats on having such a well-stocked sex toy collection (oh, and on your marriage too...) and I may spend some time perusing your site... all of the reviews are very well written as well as being informative :)

I agree i would go for games! so much fun!

laceandglitter wrote:

Couldn't help but read something on your list about 'The Pink and Blue Vegan Bondage Paddle'... I'm on the look out for veggie/vegan friendly bondage equipment so if you could let me know where that was from, it would be much appreciated!

Also, congrats on having such a well-stocked sex toy collection (oh, and on your marriage too...) and I may spend some time perusing your site... all of the reviews are very well written as well as being informative :)

First off thank you very much for your kind words about our blog (and about our toy collection (and about our marriage!)). We try to make sure our reviews are both comprehensible and include all the information we would like to know about a toy, so it is nice to get some feedback to that effect.

I am not quite sure why we descibed the paddle in question as such; the actual name is "Fresh Vegan-Friendly Spanking Paddle" and we bought it at Lovehoney a couple of years ago. The link is http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14448, but as you will have guessed having searched for this kind of item, it is sadly discontinued.

The brand still seems to be sold on LH (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/fresh/), but I can't find any other trace of them on the internet except in reviews of these products.

We have actually never used the paddle! I bought it for Lucy as a surprise, but she didn't like the aesthetic (a poor judgement on my part - we bought the Bondage Boutique paddle as an alternative http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15746).

May seem like a slightly strange suggestion, but you are very welcome to it gratis (we were going to give it to a friend of ours, but she seemed fairly indifferent and hasn't chased us up on it). As I say it hasn't been used, and is indeed still in the original packaging (though opened once to have a gander). If interested, then you can find our contact details on our blog.

If not interested, no problem whatsoever. I can sympathise with your hunt, as I am vegetarian myself and often wonder about leather. And also on the searching for toy front, as Lucy is latex and glycerine sensitive, and we are also just generally fussy. You might want to try a rubber paddle or a Singapore Slinger style wooden one. And if you are in the market for a vegan-friendly lube we can throughly recommend the Sliquid range (H2O and Sassy in particular).

Happy hunting (so to speak).

Alex.

we vibe 3 : )

best thing ever even if it is £100!

expect long fab sex though and not a quickie

fistinglover69 wrote:

we vibe 3 : )

best thing ever even if it is £100!

expect long fab sex though and not a quickie

I know couple's vibes work for a lot of people, but we haven't yet found one for us despite trying several (including the wevibe 2), so probably wont go for that one (unless someone fancies sending us one for review(probably unlikely after that comment!)). Glad it is contributing to fab sex though!

Alex.