Marvel characters! And order to watch movies

Love that this little post has had such a lovely reaction, I just say I am a big DC fan too but marvel does top it for me, as I’ve been told clearly I forgot to add deadpool to the list :man_facepalming:t3: yes I’m a dope lol :joy: I’ll have to add it at the end! Love the little facts and things people have added, also no spoilers for anyone either so I’m really great full for that as some haven’t seen all! Your all awesome and amazing! Big love to you all! :hugs::kissing_heart::wink:

1 Like

If you Google it there’s pics!

1 Like

Looks cool I’m glad for the little bit of info! Thanks

1 Like

Ooohhhh!

I’m a big Deadpool fan for the humour.
Original Wolverine from the animated series. Very stern and gruff.

Lastly, the ragin’ Cajun, Gambit. Although he’s not really been on film. But I love the accent!

1 Like

Love gambit but isn’t he DC?

No he was in the same animated series as Wolverine. I need to go check my facts now lol.

Phew! He’s a lesser known Xmen.

1 Like

Gambit was in the first solo Wolverine film.

1 Like

Yes I know, it was a reply to another comment.

1 Like

Captain America

Do alot of adult fancy dress weekends…and love the outfit.

Never seen any movies or any idea who’s who but damn that tight blue outfit does it for me.

1 Like

Love it we watched on my order above avengers age of Ultron today.

The baby had her 3rd load of jabs yesterday and was very sleepy today. So we had time to watch a movie during the day!

1 Like

Favourite? Guardians of the Galaxy hands down
Would happily sit through any others though definitely :raised_hands:

3 Likes

In my youth, I loved the X-Men. But nowadays Legion / David Haller is my favourite. I could watch Legion all day everyday.

1 Like

Be quite interesting to watch it in chronological order. Keep us updated on where you are :smiley:

Are you watching the post credits scenes too? Wonder if there are any potential spoilers/teasers…!

2 Likes

Hey @MrL we are upto ant man but haven’t had anytime the last few days think we last watched one last Tuesday and been looking at wedding venues and doing other bits whilst we are both off as we haven’t got a venue yet and our wedding is on the 3rd of sept only sorted the church and the rings lol :joy: oh and the baby is poorly once again! It’s every week with this little one she’s always poorly luckily laura is a paediatric nursing sister lol

2 Likes

The post credit scenes are either teasers of things to come or a bit of comic relief, don’t think i they spoil anything! :slightly_smiling_face:

I will add that i can guarantee that after sitting through the credits to watch one or two extra scenes my OH will always say “Is that it?” :rofl:

1 Like

Spider-man will always be my favorite because he always does the right thing, he’s smart, he’s funny, and of course has cool powers and a stylish suit. “With great power comes great responsibility” is something that has always stuck with me.

I also really like Captain America (especially when he’s out punching Nazis). He is a little more stoic, but just as humble if not more so than Spidey and also does the right thing. It’s been said that the two are the heart and soul of Marvel.

As far as the movies go, Thor: Ragnarok is probably my favorite.

I love comics, so I’m happy to see a thread like this pop up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad the thread has such a good reaction, it’s always nice to get a different insight to other peoples favs and why, Spider-Man is my second fav, for basically all the reasons you have stated, laura hasn’t seen any of the Spider-Man movies yet but I’m sure she will love him as much as I do too.
When we are done with marvel movies I may introduce her to DC and see how she goes with that, I’ve shown her some basic DC stuff which she liked so that was positive, I always tell her the best bit about DC is most of the good guys act and look like the bad guys at points where as in marvel you pretty much (not always) know who’s good and who’s bad, I just can’t wait to get her onto black panther and doctor Strange and then finish the avengers stuff as she first met a particular purple man for the first time (I think you see him first in anyway) guardians of the galaxy.

Laura was out for the whole day with the girls a few weeks ago and our eldest was at his real mums for the day as he lives with me, and me and the baby watched the whole of season 1 of wandavision I thought that was going to be quite poor but I really enjoyed it and so did the baby by the look on her face watching most of it with me lol :joy: she’s loves marvel too and she’s only 5 months, well in 2 days she will be anyway lol

I’ve had to think about this for quite some time … my favourite movies have got to be guardians of the galaxy and black panther. Favourite characters, if we’re going on looks then Thor is the obvious choice :hot_face: :fire:, I also like Shuri and Okoye in Black Panther - both strong women, intelligent, sarcastic and kick-ass warriors. :heart_eyes: :muscle:

5 Likes

You have to admit some are better than others!!

1 Like