Masks

In the lingerie range there have been a couple of mask additions .

I am just curious on their usage. I presume some people must buy them otherwise Lovehoney wouldn't stock them .

Apart from a masquerade ball of which I have never been to one and would luv to go to one , I can't think of any uses unless swingers use them ?

We don't use them in roleplays either.

So where do you use them ?

I have spotted the new masks additions. I must admit was quite exicted when I see them. We have our collection up on the wall in our bedroom. My wife wears them in the bedroom it adds sexiness especially when worn with a certain pieces of lingerie she owns and it adds a mystery element to our sessions with her face being covered.

bondagegod wrote:

I have spotted the new masks additions. I must admit was quite exicted when I see them. We have our collection up on the wall in our bedroom. My wife wears them in the bedroom it adds sexiness especially when worn with a certain pieces of lingerie she owns and it adds a mystery element to our sessions with her face being covered.

Thanks I might try something like that or even in a roleplay /

I just spotted this one and fell in love http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35321 I would definitely buy one to wear in the bedroom. I'm quite self conscious and I think a mask would make me feel more confident. Only one way to find out if I'm right.. *adds to wishlist*

That ok mysteron. The Beyonce outfit Or lovehoney capative me range we have found with masks they do go rather well together.

I've got loads of masks, but they hang on my bedroom walls lol. But I don't use them.

I have some masks (from Venice), and although not yet worn them, the thought appeals to me very much both inside and outside the bedroom (such as a fashion accessory to theatre for example).

I have a collection of masks, that get used less now than they once did, and I find it adds to the mystery and erotism to wear them from time to time. There is als a great psychological thing that happens when someone is wearing a mask, it gives them the comfort and security to do things they normally wouldn't because part of their face is covered. I am not exactly sure what it is, but it certainly brings another element to the bedroom

This has turned into an intersting thread and I'll be honest I wasn't expecting many replies. It sounds like we have been missing out on something !

I've never actually worn a mask myself but I can see how it would almost enable the person wearing it to be more adventurous in ways they aren't normally .....maybe I should think about getting one ! I suppose its kind of like a disguise in a way that gives extra confidence.

I have for a while wanted my OH to wear a full face ski mask type thing with nothing else on but I feel a bit weird about asking him in case he feels offended and thinks I don't want to look at his face while we have sex !

We have a leather ski mask which when worn with this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13529 seems to have a certain affect on my OH.

We also have something very similar to http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33359 which when worn with elbow length opera gloves and something black and figure hugging has a reciprocal affect on me.

I think they're beautiful.

I've uploaded a photo of my masquerade masks if anyone wants a look.

Yea It is a great collection lmh95. It is great when my wife wear them adds an extra element when she does.

bondagegod wrote:

I've uploaded a photo of my masquerade masks if anyone wants a look.

They look absolutely stunning. I've never worn one myself, the closest item I have and love is Lovehoney satin and lace blindfolded, absolutely stunning I would be interested in buying a few though as some are gorgeous i.e collectors second link and the masqurade masks ❤xx

Wow bondagegod! Those are gorgeous! And so well displayed!

I love the idea of wearing a mask, I'm shy even with my husband... I just know I'd be able to ask for things that I normally have to work up to for a while..

Great thread mysteron!

Hi slinky blinky i do own the that blindfold as well. It very sexy that one. It goes great with the Beyonce outfit. Yes there are stunning the masks.

Hi Sweet cherries. Thank you. They do look good on our bedroom wall. It is great as a mystery element when wearing them.

I noticed the Anastasia Masquerade mask in the sale today https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35200

Ooooooo I have really gotten into the whole mask and wig side of things! If you are not confident, it is great being able to make yourself look so dramatically different so quickly and easily. Not sure I would keep either on for sex, but I know the husband enjoys the pictures of me, kind of not looking like me. Plus it is great being able to match outfits with these kind of slightly unusual accessories.

Heads up there could be a run on masks so get your orders in now! :performing_arts: