massage candles

Hi all

wife and I used a massage candle for the first time this week.

i would strongly recommend them - the anticpation and then sensation of the warm wax dripping on you is wonderful.

wife loved on bum and breasts and I have to say i loved it when the wax dribbled down my shaft and balls.

we usually use oil for massages but found these to be even better.

will be stocking up!

thanks lovehoney

P x

I am just wondering if you are mistaking massage candles with bondage candles? Massage candles are not made of wax, but of massage oil, which melts as you burn it and they are used to rub into your skin for a lovely warm massage. Although I guess you can just use them the same way as bondage candles, just drop drops of the oil on the skin.

I know they are lovely. I have them too and I also give massage candles as gifts to my friends and everyone so far loved them. And they make the skin moistured too.

I do not try bondage candles and I admit I am not tempted to. Bit scared of the wax. I think they will be too hot for me.

yes sorry - kept calling it wax as from a candle!

but the oil did seem smoother - maybe from the heating affect.

yes tempted to try wax but yes also bit nervous by it. x

Laveila wrote:

I am just wondering if you are mistaking massage candles with bondage candles? Massage candles are not made of wax, but of massage oil, which melts as you burn it and they are used to rub into your skin for a lovely warm massage. Although I guess you can just use them the same way as bondage candles, just drop drops of the oil on the skin.

I know they are lovely. I have them too and I also give massage candles as gifts to my friends and everyone so far loved them. And they make the skin moistured too.

I do not try bondage candles and I admit I am not tempted to. Bit scared of the wax. I think they will be too hot for me.

Bondage candles are considerably hotter than massage candles, but the sensation is much like a crack from a crop and soon fades. With bondage candles you can delivery much quicker and intense stings than with a crop though.

The way to tell between the two is that massage candles stay liquid upon contact with skin, whereas bondage candles solidify.

I'd love to see a company master a mix between the two. I love the sting of a bondage candle, but hate left over bits of clumpy wax and the smell. Love massage candles because of how they leave my skin so soft and the range of scents are pretty good too.