Massage ideas we need to know to please her/them/they

So I’ve read love honeys guide, ordered a candle and I have some normal massage oil just in case. I know my wife’s body and likes well and massages are not unusual but they often just fall into a point where she grabs me and starts playing with me and the whole thing ends up in a different fun.

What I’m wanting is to absolutely pamper her, have her so relaxed and content that she goes into a space where she is so engrossed in what I’m doing to her she can’t even think about me.

I do want it to be sexual but just for her.

What will a basic guy not think of that I should do to help us achieve that, where should I spend more time that isn’t the obvious? How long should I take before moving to a different part of her body?

I appreciate you’re/we’re all different and I’ll blend any tips with what I know of her likes already.

Thanks.

3 Likes

@McGlovin

I would be interested to read the responses to this post as the OH is always onto me for a massage and I never seem to get quite right.

With her oiled body, we always seem to descend into something much more sexual.

1 Like

That’s exactly the same as for us. I probably offer more than she asks as I do enjoy her naked body in my hands a heck of a lot so it’s not entirely selfless but I’d like the ‘pleasure’ and time be about hers not ours.

1 Like

I’m not too sure what to suggest except possibly restraints, wrists to bedframe or wherever you’re giving the masssage to stop her from grabbing you but I just wanted to say I love reading this.

With us, it’s the same but moves to sex waaaay too quickly for me. I love a good massage, I love sex too but I really want to fully enjoy the massage before moving on and my muscles would certainly appreciate it! Whether he’s giving me a massage or vise versa I’d rather the massage lasted longer or very occassionally was actually the entirety :rofl:.

2 Likes

That really is my goal for I would say, over 50% of massages. I’d like it to be the entirity. I’ve toyed with restraints and as simple a solution it seems I’m not sure she is ready for that. We tried before and as much as she’s got more confident since, I don’t think the time is right to introduce them.

But is is a great idea for others here.

2 Likes

There are time constraints before we end up apart for a few weeks so I won’t manage to get anything delivered.

I had it in my head to have the room all warm and tidy/clean but hadn’t thought about the sense of sound so thank you.

The best advice is always to be upfront isn’t it. Doesn’t work without it.

A few things that I can think of…

Have you told her that you want to make it all about her? She might feel like she needs to reciprocate if not.

She might just really enjoy touching you.

Massage tips - make sure she’s warm enough, a heated blanket is ideal or a fan heater.

• start at her head, work down to her feet and then work back up to her head, that way she knows when you’re nearly finished!

• use two hands - always try to keep one hand in contact with her skin even if it’s not moving. A hand on the heart or upper back is very grounding.

5 Likes

That’s great advice. Thank you

Head and shoulders tend to be a great area to focus massaging on as we all get tensed up there and soon as we start to feel that relax it often can send us into a good space of peace :relieved:

I’d start at her feet and spend some time rubbing oil into the soles and in between her toes.
I really enjoy licking, sucking, nibbling and kissing my wife’s feet which makes her really relax.
I find this easier if my wife is lying face down and in your case, would make it harder for yours to reach back for you.
Work your way up but stay behind her so that you’re in control and keep reminding her to relax and enjoy the attention.
Once you’re past her thighs and bottom you can sit astride her to work on her back and shoulders and only when you’re ready, ask her to turn over.
If she makes a grab for you then move back down to her feet and start the process again.
If this fails, I suggest introducing a bit of consensual bondage into the mix then she’s all yours to pleasure for as long as you like :wink:

1 Like

I have looked out our soft restraints just in case. There’s not been any bad advise here so I’m grateful to you all.

1 Like

If she’s not a fan of restraints then try having her put her hands underneath her.
If she’s on her back her hands are at the small of her back and at her tummy if she’s lying on her front. This way she can’t touch you or herself.

1 Like

Can’t be stopping her touching herself, Where’s the fun in that.

I’ve misread then, you said you wanted to give her a massage before it turns to a different type of fun. Delayed gratification would give you that. You can give her the pleasure you want to without her kicking it up a notch.

1 Like

No it’s okay, you were dead right, just me being daft and making a bad attempt at a funny comment.