Massage oil types?

I am planning a date night with massage being the starter for the evening, any advice on the type of massage oil to buy beforehand? I like the idea of edible for obvious reasons but then there is warming, silicone, water based and the list goes on?

We have had a few and really rate the Tracy Cox massage oil. It goes really far and has a lovely sent.

^ I agree, it's a good all-rounder.

I also like the Earthy Body ones https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/earthly-body/

The Lovehoney masage candles are fabulous. They have the very obvious effects like candles setting the mood, the sexy scents and the warm oil being drizzled over skin.

They also don't trigger my allergies and if they don't trigger mine I'd bet they're safe for the most sensitive people out there.

Both my partner and I love the vanilla one as it's a true foody-yet-sexy scent. I also love the cherry one. If you love cherry bakewell tarts you'll love this one.

I also love the Tracey Cox oil for a massage when I'm not mood setting or if it's too warm for candles.

Have a lovely sexy evening ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hi there, I would also highly recommend the Tracey Cox massage oil - it smells gorgeously sexy without being overpowering and the texture is silky - not greasy:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34146

It's also on offer atm in the 3 for £15 deal! xx

Is there any oils that havent got an offensive taste as id like to go down after a full boy massage and dont fancy the horrible taste ive had off some previous oils ive tried Thanks in advance

Deve&Debe wrote:

Is there any oils that havent got an offensive taste as id like to go down after a full boy massage and dont fancy the horrible taste ive had off some previous oils ive tried Thanks in advance

I had a look and noticed that Lovehoney are now selling some basic carrier-type oils such as the EXSENS almond oil. These are pretty bland so you could try those.

What flavours do you find offensive and do you have any flavours you like?

I've licked skin the Lovehoney vanilla massage candle has been massaged into and found it quite a nice ice-cream vanilla, but I'm a vanilla lover. And, as evident on my hips, an ice-cream lover, too.

You could try the bland oils and if you still don't like the taste have a trot around the baking aisle in your local supermarket. There are loads of natural flavourings out there now (I use the Neilsen-Massey range in my baking as they're natural extracts not essences).

The only thing I'd say is that you need a MINUTE amount of these extracts to add to oil so don't add it straight to the bottle. Pour the amount you think you need into something (I have a tiny jug that comes in handy for for this as it pours so easy on the skin without making a mess) and then add your chosen extract to the oil.

I'm another fan of massage candles. They set the atmosphere, scent the room nd the warm, body-friendly wax feels great.

We have a lovely Coco de Mer massage oil from Lovehoney - I don't think they stock it any more but I'm intrigued by the EXSENS oils. I'd like to try those - they don't sound overpowering in termsof either taste or frangrance.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18250 I used this and it was nice,